• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern How To Be a Serial Killer

snakeyem12 said:
Alex is totally going to turn up at the house and just flirt with Brooks. Because Brooks is male and near his age and that is pretty much the requirements for Alex flirting.

Brooks would so shrug off Alex's advances and just say he has that affect on people and then wink at whoever is nearby sarcastically.

[QUOTE="Of the Red]Bryce writing Bralex fanfics when everyone's asleep ❤️

[/QUOTE]
Oooooooh, he'd threaten Bryce that if they write one more story he will personally give them a demonstration on how it feels to be killed. And how he hates roses anyways, he is more of a sunflower guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Of the Red]Bryce is the most emotional person ever xD And let's be honest, it would be passionate kisses under the moonlight in a garden full of white roses that Brooks planted for Alex.

[/QUOTE]
Alex will read one paragraph and decide he hates it. And then the file will accidentally get corrupted. What a shame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alivah said:
Brooks would so shrug off Alex's advances and just say he has that affect on people and then wink at whoever is nearby sarcastically.
Alex probably wouldn't care. He'd just continue flirting anyway.

[QUOTE="Of the Red]THEY'LL HAVE IT MEMORIZED

[/QUOTE]
WELL HE WON'T KNOW THAT. HE'LL JUST KNOW THAT THE LEAST SUSPICIOUS WAY OF DESTROYING IT IS CORRUPTING IT.

likeliteraltrash said:
xD did i say i was?
btw enjoy your gay fanfics!!
You didn't but the gm didn't say you were, you just posted in the IC without seeing if you were accepted or not

But I'm not gm or co-gm so I'll leave stuff like this to them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back