• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern How To Be a Serial Killer

Only you could pull off a school for murderers this amazingly, mon amour. I haven't been able to stalk your profile keep up with your doings this past week, so I apologize for my tardiness. I hope you will forgive me, Johanna-sama.

tag me next time, though.

I don't know whether to use tabs or not..

Young James Franco was a babe

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't able to think outside the box for my characters personality since I burnt myself out on a 6 page english paper and a Voice Chat rp but I hope you know what mama was going for xD @NimbusTheCat

snakeyem12 said:
Who would actually learn to be a serial killer and do this if you somehow found out about it?
I honestly don't believe there is any 'right' way to be a serial killer. You could just as easily beat the shit out of someone to death without any second thought, we're all capable of being one. I happen to believe that serial killers are like everyone else, the only difference between a serial killer and a person who has murderous thoughts or has at least questioned killing someone before is that the aforementioned killer has acted on his/her/their motives.

MidnightSoul said:
I wasn't able to think outside the box for my characters personality since I burnt myself out on a 6 page english paper and a Voice Chat rp but I hope you know what mama was going for xD @NimbusTheCat
Shhh, mama, you did a wonderful job! I love her to death, honestly!

AbstractAnnabella said:
I honestly don't believe there is any 'right' way to be a serial killer. You could just as easily beat the shit out of someone to death without any second thought, we're all capable of being one. I happen to believe that serial killers are like everyone else, the only difference between a serial killer and a person who has murderous thoughts or has at least questioned killing someone before is that the aforementioned killer has acted on his/her/their motives.
I feel like having someone tell you how not to get caught would be very convenient though. Because I feel like that's one of the biggest problems. Killing the person is the easy part, and anybody could probably manage that, not being arrested is the issue, and I feel like that's what learning how to be a serial killer would be helpful for.

Allllright guys, I'm going to begin accepting right now, and then afterwards post my own CS, assign partners, and then get a starter up.

Don't worry if you didn't technically "finish" your CS. Everything was optional anyways, so you still could get accepted.

[QUOTE="Of the Red]Oh shit, I'm late >_< Too late ? I already have most of her done but I wouldn't waste time coding at first

[/QUOTE]
No, you aren't! Go ahead and finish her up, I'll wait until you're done. :)

[QUOTE="Of the Red]Oh shit, I'm late >_< Too late ? I already have most of her done but I wouldn't waste time coding at first

[/QUOTE]
The way you said oh shit I'm late made it seem like you just found out you're pregnant xD

I'm done but it's not letting me load the character page and now I just want to sit in a bathtub and eat puddin'

MidnightSoul said:
The way you said oh shit I'm late made it seem like you just found out you're pregnant xD
That would have been "Fucking fuck, I never planned names for if I have twins".

Ok, after a long and arduous period of consideration, I have decided upon those who will be accepted. Please do not be upset if you are not accepted, your character sheets were all amazing, and I thank you for your interest.

@GakuHirashime

@snakeyem12

@Peaceswore

@Marmalade Skye

@The Awakened Moon

@Of the Red

Ok, so, next order of business. I believe that I have a pretty good sense from the sheets, but I realized that I forgot to ask you all to specify whether you were killers or students. xD So if you could do that for me real quick, then we can get on to pairing ya'll up.

Carlisle is a teacher :3

Probably the youngest teacher in the crew xD

Oh no I actually forgot about this O.o I'm so glad this is actually gonna start. I'm excited for this one

And Mackenzie's a student

GakuHirashime said:
This is when I drop the bomb that Damon is actually a student.
JK, he's a teacher, ahaha!
xD I love you.

Peaceswore said:
Ken would be a teach (unless you think his age would be problem, if that's the case student)
That is totally ok! :) Teacher it is!

MidnightSoul said:
Carlisle is a teacher :3
Probably the youngest teacher in the crew xD
Young but fuckin fabulous as hell. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back