• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern How To Be a Serial Killer

Ok guys, the starter has been posted! I am not sure how all of you wish to go about doing this, but I have a bit of a suggestion:

The student can make a post about them going about their daily life. The killer can then show up, give them a demonstration on murder, and then try to convince them to come back to our lovely murder family manor with them. The rest of the roleplay won't be so structured as this, I just wanted to clear up any confusion about how this should progress.

Oh, and just a heads up, I'll be naming the parts after the different lessons to keep things better organized.

Let me know if there are questions!

Angst said:
What do you mean by "ruining," Mama? xD
I was making pad thai noodles for dinner and I overcooked the noodles so it came out al icky and the chicken wasn't seasoned so I had to throw the whole pot of food away in the trash xD

MidnightSoul said:
I was making pad thai noodles for dinner and I overcooked the noodles so it came out al icky and the chicken wasn't seasoned so I had to throw the whole pot of food away in the trash xD
Awwww, Mama. xD I'm so sorry. I commend you for trying though and for getting that far. I probably would have accidentally set everything on fire. Did you get something else to eat? You need your nutrition.

Angst said:
Awwww, Mama. xD I'm so sorry. I commend you for trying though and for getting that far. I probably would have accidentally set everything on fire. Did you get something else to eat? You need your nutrition.
Yeah my dad and I went and got burgers :3

Alex is totally going to turn up at the house and just flirt with Brooks. Because Brooks is male and near his age and that is pretty much the requirements for Alex flirting.

snakeyem12 said:
Alex is totally going to turn up at the house and just flirt with Brooks. Because Brooks is male and near his age and that is pretty much the requirements for Alex flirting.
Bryce writing Bralex fanfics when everyone's asleep ❤️

[QUOTE="Of the Red]Bryce writing Bralex fanfics when everyone's asleep ❤️

[/QUOTE]
Alex hacking into computers in his free time and just being like 'Okay then. That's a thing.' And also finding it funny because she's written him as having emotions and seriously just no that's a pain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jsmn said:
@Angst Does like means yes? (:3)
Aw hon, I just can't deny that face. I have already paired people off, but go ahead and make a character sheet and we'll figure something out. <3

Angst said:
Aw hon, I just can't deny that face. I have already paired people off, but go ahead and make a character sheet and we'll figure something out. <3
Really? Good thing I used that emoticon (>>), I'll make one now. This is really interesting and I really want to be a part of it.

Jsmn said:
Really? Good thing I used that emoticon (>>), I'll make one now. This is really interesting and I really want to be a part of it.
That emoticon has power, my friend. Use it wisely. xD

And thank you, dear, I'm happy to hear that you're interested. Welcome aboard!

snakeyem12 said:
Alex hacking into computers in his free time and just being like 'Okay then. That's a thing.' And also finding it funny because she's written him as having emotions and seriously just no that's a pain.
Bryce is the most emotional person ever xD And let's be honest, it would be passionate kisses under the moonlight in a garden full of white roses that Brooks planted for Alex.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jsmn said:
Done! That took long (':3).
It sure looks worth the effort! Love her! <3 I'm going to pair you with @Rida who is currently finishing up her character sheet. She's going to be your student, if that's alright.

Angst said:
It sure looks worth the effort! Love her! <3 I'm going to pair you with @Rida who is currently finishing up her character sheet. She's going to be your student, if that's alright.
Really? Thanks! (^.^) Sure, that's cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back