Other How tall are you?

I tell people I'm 5'8"...but really I'm about 5'7" and a half. Why couldn't fate just give me the other freaking half inch?

I guess i'm pretty tall for a girl~

5'7 and a half but i always tell people that i'm 5'8 ^^

Should measure myself soon aha​

5'9

Being tall is fun...

But not really... you can't spy on people... D:

But atleast being tall can reach that chocolate bar on the upper shelf. (hehehe, couldn't resist it, pls no kill me)

Last time I checked I was 5'9, but supposedly I look like I've grown to most people - something which I want to stop doing!

officialfly said:
Last time I checked I was 5'9, but supposedly I look like I've grown to most people - something which I want to stop doing!
Why? It's good to be tall... hehehe

You know... muggers usually try to find weak/smaller targets

5'2" I believe. The women in my family aren't very tall, between 5'0" to 5'2" max. Though my other sisters are taller as they have different dads. Not sure how much taller they are than myself and our mom.

Just shy of 6ft tall. Though I find it inconveniently tall, especially with some public transport and some clothes not being long enough but larger sizes being too baggy.

[QUOTE="Scatman John]Why? It's good to be tall... hehehe
You know... muggers usually try to find weak/smaller targets

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but, all my friends are shorter than me

[QUOTE="Scatman John]It's fun that way..., my friends are shorter than me, but I don't care, It's luck 'ya know?

[/QUOTE]
I guess xD But all my friends are guys! xDDD

[QUOTE="Scatman John]Lol, if your friends have a good 'ol sense of humor you can do some height jokes once in a while. heheheh

[/QUOTE]
that's true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back