Other How tall are you?

[QUOTE="Starry Night]So you're one inch taller than me, just like my best friend. Ugh!

[/QUOTE]
*puts arm on Starry Night's shoulder*

[QUOTE="Starry Night]So you're one inch taller than me, just like my best friend. Ugh!

[/QUOTE]
I know the feeling, that's the way it is with me and my best friend. Thing is, he used to be shorter than me. So painful

[QUOTE="Joan the Rebel]I know the feeling, that's the way it is with me and my best friend. Thing is, he used to be shorter than me. So painful

[/QUOTE]
I know right. I hate it :(

Between 5'9" and 5'10" not exactly sure where. Although my height goal is 6' but that probably ain't gonna happen.

5'8 and still growing, can I join this mystical giant club everyone is speaking of? My goal height is between 5'9 and 5'10 since I want to get into modeling.

[QUOTE="Starry Night]
I know right. I hate it :(

[/QUOTE]
Sometimes he stands on his toes and peers down at me and I just put my hand on his head and push him back down

[QUOTE="Joan the Rebel]Sometimes he stands on his toes and peers down at me and I just put my hand on his head and push him back down

[/QUOTE]
That is some serious teasing xD When we stand up next to each other, my best friend would always laugh and point out that I'm an inch shorter.

[QUOTE="Starry Night]That is some serious teasing xD When we stand up next to each other, my best friend would always laugh and point out that I'm an inch shorter.

[/QUOTE]
Lol xD My best friend just likes to tease me. We were more like frenemies for the first couple months we knew each other because he teases me so much. I wear tactical boots with inch-and-a-half soles and he wears flat shoes, normally, which cuts down some of the teasing on that front.

[QUOTE="Joan the Rebel]Lol xD My best friend just likes to tease me. We were more like frenemies for the first couple months we knew each other because he teases me so much. I wear tactical boots with inch-and-a-half soles and he wears flat shoes, normally, which cuts down some of the teasing on that front.

[/QUOTE]
Lol xD that's a good idea. I should start doing that so that she wouldn't have anything to say.

5'4"or 5'5".

Surprisingly, one of the tallest in my friend group.

I'm Japanese, and of tiny stature.

I'm barely 5'0. But actually, I keep my shoes on when I get measured...so it's safe to say I'm closer to 4'11.

I look like a kid :/

I've come to accept that as a Japanese woman, I'm going to look like I'm 12 until I'm 50...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back