Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone in my gaming group

• Someone on this site

• Other

• Total voters
Yeah, found this place via a Keychain of Creation thread on the Giant in the Playground forums.

Although, I did hear about the comic much earlier in a place that shall not be mentioned...

I found it via Google when i was looking for something else; i wasnt actually looking for a forum. And i find Keychain though this forum which was a pleasant surprise :D

It's all Chaka's fault. I got him interested in RPGs, his enthusiasm went a bit mad, he found out about Exalted, and then he kept bugging me to join a few forums.

Also, hello everyone. /waev

I found it through deviantart actually. Someone had done a fan picture for keychain and linked the site, I'd been looking for exalted comics for a while and wasn't able to find any due to all the search engines spamming me first with the UDON comics that were made for it, so I went and read keychain then I went here to the forums to lurk. ^_^

It's all Sarky's fault. He got me interested in RPGs, my enthusiasm went a bit mad, I found out about Exalted, and then I joined a few forums.

My answer is too complicated to be anything but "Other"...

See, a friend of a friend who may eventually be in my game group directed me to Keychain of Creation when it was just starting, but then that computer got replaced and the link was lost before I ever made it to the forums. Then, recently, I was reading TV Tropes and saw a reference to the comic so I came back, archive binged, then got bored and found the forums (meanwhile thinking the original direction to the comic was the direct friend [who is in my game group] not the friend of a friend). The friend, the friend of a friend and I (but I was rather oblivious) all found KoC originally on the GiantITP forums for Order of the Stick (via Jukashi's sig there IIRC)

Timeline:

Friend --> Game group --> OOTS--> Giant ITP --> game group --> potential game group --> Keychain of Creation --> [Time passes] --->TV Tropes --> Keychain of Creation (--> other friends) --> This Forum (--> Other friends)

There's more to it but the fluff is boring and long and irrelevant.

So most directly via Keychain of Creation. Ultimately, every road I traveled that mentioned Exalted met at this forum and I eventually decided to join.

I can make a complicated chain of how I found the site also!

So, it all started when I found the internet...

Wait, that's too long :(

I play exalted. I run around the web, being obsessive, find tvtropes exalted. Find Keychain of Creation there.

When I boil it down, it's just so short.

Oh, and hello!

RebekahWSD said:
I can make a complicated chain of how I found the site also!
So, it all started when I found the internet...

[...]

Oh, and hello!
Complicated long drawn-out chains are the only way to travel!

Also, hello!

I put down "link from another RPG site," as I found Keychain as a result of either google searching or The Freedom Stone, and eventually came here due to Keychain.

:D Hey, new user here. Figured this would be the best place to post this. My friends introduced me to Keychain of Creation a long time ago, and we're only now finally starting an actual game. I figured it'd be nice to get to know the community behind KoC and maybe learn some tips and tricks about Exalted as well, so I joined! Great to be here.

Edit: Aaand I completely forgot to answer. I found my way here through KoC. :roll: :wink:

Search Engine mainly Google while looking for exalted motivational posters. Unless you count the webcomic Keychain of creation well that's a completely different story, but mostly just Google >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back