• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy House of Opportunity OOC

What to do with this RP?

• Close up shop. Better luck next time.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Proceed as you are now.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 1 week to wrap up scenes and create extra/replacement characters, then start new plot point.

• End all scenes now and start new plot point.

• Total voters
KamiKahzy said:
I thought you already had put that bit in there @waifu. At least I thought that was pretty clear in your description. The picture is the only thing that I can see as new, and I like it!
In fact the only thing I might consider mentioning is her age so we don't have anybody playing grabby hands with a minor. -looks sideways at Mago-
Yay, I'm glad you got all that from my bio alone!

Also, s... she died as an adult. Moriko's a teenager, though. I haven't decided on their numerical ages just yet. Mago, I got my eye on you!

simj22 said:
View attachment 243802
here's Noh in all his faceless glory.
When did that become hotter than this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I don't think my extra thing was as obvious so I'll add it here! So how does a chicken get into a fist fight exactly? Or how does he even cook with wings? Well... he actually has a human form!

hmjYFRE.png

(note: he's got tail feathers coming out from his behind)

From something or other magic he picked up somewhere, he has the ability to become a pretty cool guy! However, if he gets too stressed out or scared, he turns back into a basan.

QJfB3Fy.png

So yeah, hopefully that's okay!

waifu said:
When did that become hotter than this?
People change. So do yokai. The Kuchisake Onna now wears coats and scarves, surgical masks, and make-up. Did you think she'd just wear whatever it was she wore back then? Ugh. Disgusting.

Turnip said:
From something or other magic he picked up somewhere, he has the ability to become a pretty cool guy! However, if he gets too stressed out or scared, he turns back into a basan.
Oh my god, this reminds me so much of Fruits Basket. +10!

@Turnip

...waitaminute, did you draw this?

...if you did would you consider drawing Mago's face? You would not BELIEVE how hard it is to find anthropomorphic pig drawings online. @Anomaly knows. :\

Close, but he's missing two important things: tusks and a beard. It's not Mago without the tusks and beard!

@KamiKahzy

Hmm, I've got a bunch of WIPs but I guess I could draw something really quick! What kind of pig did you have in mind?

KamiKahzy said:
Close, but he's missing two important things: tusks and a beard. It's not Mago without the tusks and beard!
I was joking, don't go with that.

char_55520.jpg

Go with this!

(Don't. But I love Tokyo Pig.)

@Turnip

I was thinking something like a Meishan with the droopy ears, but not so much the wrinkles and smushed face. Typical pink skin though, with two little tusks coming out of the side of his mouth. Not thin though, just short. His beard is like a trimmed goatee, but there's some length where it comes down from the chin. Not much, but there's a little dangle. And he's bald up top, so his ears would be the only thing going on up there. And a biiiig smile, Mago is loving his life and everyone he gets to share it with.

Turnip said:
Backwards aprons are in style, my pal. Chicks dig a rebel, after all!
"Chicks don't dig a slob doh. Ya got soy stains on ya crotch."

@waifu

That's adorable, but I don't know Tokyo Pig. Is it old?

I watched some just recently, it was my friend's favorite show growing up. Yeah, it's old! Really funny and cute, though.

It's on YT.

Turnip said:
Okay, I don't think my extra thing was as obvious so I'll add it here! So how does a chicken get into a fist fight exactly? Or how does he even cook with wings? Well... he actually has a human form!
hmjYFRE.png

(note: he's got tail feathers coming out from his behind)

QJfB3Fy.png

So yeah, hopefully that's okay!

Pffft

Is your character semi-inspired by that guy from Douluo Dalu?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back