• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts, A new chapter

Yeah. Especially since Neville is his godfather in canon. Just waiting for Neville's HP wiki page to load so I can create him. But you're welcome to use that as a lesson for your DADA class. @Loki Odinson

eclipsehowls said:
Yeah. Especially since Neville is his godfather in canon. Just waiting for Neville's HP wiki page to load so I can create him. But you're welcome to use that as a lesson for your DADA class. @Loki Odinson
Thanks. It would be for the First-Year's (obviously) first DADA class. I'm also thinking if either Anubis/Seraphina/Neville can head the Duelling Club but I'll have to ask @QuendalynNym

@Runakei

I might be a little rusty on the spells, but I thought I did, with the Finite Incantatem...

Unless the beaver-teeth hex requires the counter-spell to be cast and cannot be dispelled with Finite.

thinkin' of apping an oddball trans girl hufflepuff or ravenclaw raised by an eccentric vampire she affectionately refers to as "uncle". she's daydreamy and absentminded but also kinda..."feral". he basically raised her as a little bloodsucker even though she's 100% human and she's got a lot to learn about pretty much everything.

AND/OR

a stodgy runes or transfiguration professor from an old money family who all went mad trying to revolutionize and experiment with some area of magic (runes or transfiguration i guess, ha). he's a neurotic, stiff-backed lump of brooding and mild awkwardness!

does this rp need more or less of any particular character? also, i'm willing to play a villain, but i'm not quite sure what that entails here? what does a villain want to accomplish in this new world? since voldemort is gone, is there some other force to rally behind? i like to tailor my character to whatever will make a story spicier, ya dig? :]

(Albus is going to be the next Dark Lord and he is a Parselmouth by the way. He's in his first year though and the first Potter to be sorted into Slytherin.)

(We also need more teachers. I'm Neville, Albus's Godfather. Loki is the Charms and DADA Professors.)

@ryuuuuuuuuuu

Last edited by a moderator:
eclipsehowls said:
(Albus is going to be the next Dark Lord and he is a Parselmouth by the way. He's in his first year though and the first Potter to be sorted into Slytherin.)
(We also need more teachers. I'm Neville, Albus's Godfather. Loki is the Charms and DADA Professors.)

@ryuuuuuuuuuu
coooool! thanks for your help! is Albus pretty much gonna uphold the ideals of Voldemort (i.e. purebloods rule everyone else drools), or does he have a different goal?

i'll probably apply with my professor, then :]

Well considering how Albus, James and Lily are Half-Bloods along with their father Harry, having purebloods rule would be hypocritical of Albus. :) I haven't decided what his goals are going to be yet, he still has a few years for that (assuming the RP doesn't die before then). I can tell you he is worried about the Muggles knowing about the wizarding world and doesn't approve of Muggleborn children coming to the wizarding world/Hogwarts and trying to change everything (like Hermione with S.P.E.W. for example in her 4th year). @ryuuuuuuuuuu

ooooooo, i like it. i can see my professor getting on board with that if only to protect muggleborn kids from themselves in a meddlesome and misguided way... i'd love to see how it plays out!

ay, one more question for @QuendalynNym ! would it be possible for me to use a picture i've drawn for my character, rather than a pic of a pre-existing person? i really prefer to draw my own characters (it makes 'em more mine, y'know?), but if this is an issue i could try to find someone's irl picture (' :) )

if you'd like, i could PM you the pic to see if it meets yer standards :0

@eclipsehowls Sorry for not replying. I'm just waiting for Neville to be approved so I have something to write about other than just describing the walk to the greenhouse.

Headmistress:

Minerva McGonagall (Half-Blood)

Heads of Houses:

Ravenclaw=Professor Wilheim

Professors:

Professor Anubis Orpheus-Wilheim (Muggleborn)

Position: Defense Against the Dark Arts

Professor Seraphina Falk (Pureblood)

Position: Charms

Professor Neville Frank Longbottom (Pureblood)

Position: Herbology

Gryffindor House

First Year

Second Year

Third Year

James Sirius Potter (Half-Blood)

Fourth Year

Fifth Year

Sixth Year

Seventh Year

Hufflepuff House

First Year

Autumn Thatcher (Muggleborn)

Second Year

Third Year

Katherine Burke (Pureblood)

Fourth Year

Peter Thomas-Finnigan (Pureblood)

Fifth Year

Sixth Year

Seventh Year

Ravenclaw House

First Year

Callan (Half-Blood)

Scorpius Malfoy (Pureblood)

Second Year

Third Year

Fourth Year

Malcolm Wood (Pureblood)

Fifth Year

Marcello Alfred Black (Pureblood)

Jórik Aríelsson (Pureblood)

Sixth Year

Seventh Year

Slytherin House

First Year

Albus Severus Potter (Half-Blood)

Second Year

Third Year

Fourth Year

Fifth Year

Marcelle Cassiopa Black (Pureblood)

Alexandria Grace Malfoy (Pureblood)

Sixth Year

Seventh Year

*Note: If you have not been added to the list, please PM or tag me and I will add you to the list. I have only added people that are active in the role play.*

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back