• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts, A new chapter

I am SO sorry about this, but I have to drop out. I have a really busy schedule and too many RPS. :( I might restart and join back in later if this is still going, but for now I must stand aside.

Smoaki said:
I am SO sorry about this, but I have to drop out. I have a really busy schedule and too many RPS. :( I might restart and join back in later if this is still going, but for now I must stand aside.
Its fine good luck

Runakei said:
@Loki Odinson are you an actual person who studies Norse Mythology, or are you just interested in Loki because of the superhero movies?
It's actually a mixture of both and an addition of growing up reading Marvel Comics. When I was in primary through to high school, ancient history always eluded to Norse mythology (I think it's just the schools I went to that somehow wanted to touch on different subjects) which got me more fascinated. I actually took it as an elective in high school. Then MCU's Thor and Avengers came out and Tom Hiddleston is the best (IMO) at acting Loki so yeah...

Fair enough, I was just curious if you noticed that Jorik named his dragon after the guardian of Yggdrasill

Runakei said:
Fair enough, I was just curious if you noticed that Jorik named his dragon after the guardian of Yggdrasill
Truthfully, I just skimmed the CS, I didn't notice he had a dragon...heheh... -_- "

Hey @QuendalynNym The common room system was kinda confusing me. Is are there the normal common rooms exclusive to only that house and an extra one for all? Or are all the common rooms open for all?

Garnet said:
Hey @QuendalynNym The common room system was kinda confusing me. Is are there the normal common rooms exclusive to only that house and an extra one for all? Or are all the common rooms open for all?
For the sake of those that dont like the other houses, the four different common rooms for each house are still there. There's just one extra common room available for all houses. It's charmed to only let in those with good intent, never evil.

@Garnet if you are not familiar with Harry Potter I'll try to help, In the school of Hogwarts, each house has its own private house that typically never permits anyone from any other house to enter. However, technically, while the Dining Room has separate tables for each house, the houses are welcome to commune with each other in the Dining Room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back