HK Main OOC

Oh yeah. someone should notify Amaryllis or Martin too. I feel like they should know daemons are attacking so close to the cathedral xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I can get a post up doing that. Much smarter move than rushing out to try and rush into battle with a lil dagger against the dinodoggies.

You'll find her in one of the second floor offices in a heated discussion with Sister Arctic us of the medical ward.

I'm still debating whether or not to move Sisceal to the action outside or have him still hang out in the cathedral for now.

exactly what I was debating with Roksy. 

roksy: *omg orders are to stay but they might need me omfg what do i do* 

ooooh!! So Sisceal will find Lady Amaryllis and Roksanna, Martin. I dig it 

where can she find him?

Not too long before the bells were rang, he was at the high altar. There are clergy that had seen him there, and they'll tell you that he went back into his room after the bells were rang and the guests left. So currently, you'll find Martin in his room, which can be found on the ground floor in the west wing from the altar area.

Hmm, who to protect... the guy that is charging ahead, the guy that's currently under a raptorhound or the guy that doesn't give a shit about getting hurt... hmm, dilemma's >-<

Oi. it's not up to me. it's up to my dice . 

Really quick, the daemon never let go of his shoulder. It's literally locked on, even with the bullets at point blank.

No, not yet. Tbh I just assumed Hathom's bullets worked to let him go. I'll edit it if necessary, but I kinda wrote out that whole sequence :l

I'll let it go through, but to compensate, something negative will happen to Skye later.

In future reference, an action doesn't complete until it is written out completely  (example Gideon's attack).

Well tbh, I never wrote Gideon's attack as finished, as Skye protected him just before. But I suppose it is fair that a bad thing happens if I missed that you wrote the Daemon was permanently locked on.

Looked it up, and I did indeed miss that. Suppose it happens, I'll take my punishment and edit my post a bit to fit in better.

@T A K E N O B U Could I make a suggestion though? Could you add the roll results and events in the IC thread? I think it'd give more clarity because you don't have to switch to three tabs to see what happened. 

@T A K E N O B U Could I make a suggestion though? Could you add the roll results and events in the IC thread? I think it'd give more clarity because you don't have to switch to three tabs to see what happened. 

Sure. I'll make it into more of an actual post in the IC. Just, y'know, when I'm at home and in a computer . 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back