HK Main OOC

Also, I think I have a problem. I can't stop designing characters that I have no intention of posting or developing backgrounds for... DX I just love this time-era and theme so much.

03c0b397-aa29-43d2-8ae3-ce13cf1ec172_zps8za2inw7.png

Also, I think I have a problem. I can't stop designing characters that I have no intention of posting or developing backgrounds for... DX I just love this time-era and theme so much.

03c0b397-aa29-43d2-8ae3-ce13cf1ec172_zps8za2inw7.png

Save it for another RP where that style may come up. That's what I do

I'm aware but for another one with a similar theme or era. He did say he didn't have any intention of creating one lol

I might have use for them here... since I know C.E. has already plotted the gruesome demise of my current character. Especially after me making a big ugly red stain in the IC... D:

No deletion of posts is dumb. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I might have use for them here... since I know C.E. has already plotted the gruesome demise of my current character. Especially after me making a big ugly red stain in the IC... D:

Oh? I'm reading it through it now but I have yet to come across any....well any.... anything THAT bad. Like damn. 

Oh? I'm reading it through it now but I have yet to come across any....well any.... anything THAT bad. Like damn. 

This is technically a continuation of the original thread. So a lot of things happened previously that... may enlighten you of what's to come.

This is the old IC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back