Hii~ New in town

HelloSushimi

Kawaii MushMush
Hi guys I'm Sushimi, I just recently joined with a sparking interest in role play.

I love playing RPGs such as TES: Skyrim, and I wanted to try RPing. As you can see I enjoy fantasy settings immensely, I find any story plot is fine by me. I also like different genres, any genre most of the time in fact (depending on how I feel).

I also have a dream of becoming an author/novelist, so I thought maybe here I can improve my writing skills. Since I'm still new around here I may need some help getting around as I've never really role played before (except acting classes if that counts haha).

Anyway, I look forward to my first role play and hope to meet new people! [emoji1]

Yes of course! I love acting, planning on starting a career after I leave school as well as writing. Hehe

For the plot ideas, I might have a look through the short stories I once wrote and try doing that.

Sent from my LG-P875 using Tapatalk

Haha I know right! I loved acting since doing a play in grade 7, it started from there pretty much.

Haha I played a character in Ned Kelly where my line was "Stop the train!!!" While holding a lantern. Everyone in school knew me by that one line xD

Nice!! Once I accidently said someone's line and I said it really deadbeat cuz I was recalling my line based off my cue but everyone thought that was part of the script and they thought it was hilarious cuz the line was "I didn't mean to forget, it was an accident." so when I said an accident it sounded like he forgot to label evidence all the time and idk it made the scene hilarious.

Hello HelloSushimi,

Welcome to Roleplay Nation (RPNation, RpN)! I'm glad that I have stumbled upon your thread in the Introductions forum. My name is Carter, and I'm a fellow on the site, very nice to meet you HelloSushimi! I'm going to link you over to the rules if you haven't read them/glanced at them yet, also if you have any questions, and you wanna learn about the site you can click here: Site Questions & Information!

Roleplaying is a huge part of the site as a whole, so if you wanna see if people are interested in your roleplay ideas you should try this forum: Interest Checks. If you're into 1 on 1 Roleplay's and you in need of a partner look here: Looking for Partners, and if you're looking for people to join your roleplay you have already created, you can try Looking for Roleplayers Application!

So, I see you have done some acting! That is awesome! What type of Plays and such have you played in?

-Carter

Hi Carter Jake Mason! Nice to meet you too! Thanks for links to the forum rules and such.

The earliest stage performance I can remember (and first) was in third grade, a play about an aboriginal story. I don't remember the exact details but I know it was one of my first plays haha.

I've played in a type of play where my drama teacher calls it 'Adolescent Crime'. It's where we got different scenes and we had to play out as teenagers getting into different crimes such as murder or drugs.

I also learned about comedy improvisation where you have to make something up on the spot and make it funny. So far those are what I know, I'm still learning through the arts in school. :)

There are sooooo many good improv games. I love improv. I usually do plays and musicals, but I've always wanted to join an improv troop.

Musicals? Like as in singing?

I also play guitar, I can improv a little with blues, been playing for a whole year now.

Yeah, singing and dancing. I can't do either but I like putting on the production (I'm a better director than an actress unfortunately)

NICE. I picked up base two months ago and I suck xD

Haha xD nah you'll get better at bass. I sucked at guitar once, but I put time and devotion into it. Always have passion!

Time, devotion and passion for singing and dancing as well! I'm sure you'll get way better :D

No, I'm not interested in dance. I can dance if the moves are shown to me, but I can't pirouette 30 times in a row or anything impressive

Ohh haha sorry then. I don't particularly like dance either. We had to learn to dance the waltz and all that in HPE classes for some reason lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back