Highschool of a Thousand Terrors - Actual RP

((I'm waiting for Pear to bring Melody in and have an emotional moment....I guess I'll start some action over in the Graduates rp...?))

((Doesn't a like mean okay? xD )) 
((Hm....should I show Lucy the little story I wrote about his characters....? Nah, it's not Lucy worthy. Umbra has children?! :D Awwww! So cute!~))

((kimjax is perfectly okay but I read your ajax bio so I added the it didn't go anywhere because ajax obviously tried to get married at a time but yeah if you want Ajax to meet up with Kima now I don't know what else to do)

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris](I would like to see this story involving my characters.)

[/QUOTE]
(No you don't want to. Trust me. xD )

((Ah, they were engaged before Ajax left for Ishika High...maybe I should've added that in....? Meh, I'll do it later. :3)) 
((Oh my...Lucy wants to see the story...? xD ))

(ohhh well then my first post in graduates is mistaken but then again Kima never really talked to anyone so the post can be based off of knowing Ajax had kids there, also Kima isn't going to graduate for reasons you will know eventually and that's why Kimjax sort of halted because things)

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris](As long as it's not yaoi...)

[/QUOTE]
((Oh. Okay. Nevermind then. xD ))

DarkAncient said:
(ohhh well then my first post in graduates is mistaken but then again Kima never really talked to anyone so the post can be based off of knowing Ajax had kids there, also Kima isn't going to graduate for reasons you will know eventually and that's why Kimjax sort of halted because things)
((Mmkay!~ I'm a little curious to why Kima isn't going to graduate...? :3))

(After I'm finished eating, I'll begin working on Umbra's children. And Pai, was the story Yaoi?)

Nessa was aimlessly wandering around the school, not really ready to go back to the dorm, but not really wanting to go to the library, as she'd just been there, and Flynn had fallen asleep, so she had left the infirmary.

She then started walking into rooms she'd never been on, which was when she noticed Eona.

"Hi, Eona!" She cried, and then realized something was wrong with her kraken friend.

"Eona?" She asked, running over to her, "What's wrong?"

The kraken was crying, Nessa didn't often see people or have to comfort people cry, so this was rather new to her, and she hoped she didn't do anything wrong.

She kneeled down next to the kraken and hugged her, hoping she wasn't doing anything to make it worse, as Eona was her best friend, and the last thing Nessa wanted to do was offend her.

Kima walked out of his dorm and started looking around. If anything he wanted to say hi to Ajax and see if he remembered who he was. "Why should he, he has so many other people who...who." He couldn't bring himself to say that. The idea of doing what Ajax's harem did for him was not something he was open to right now, but he still wanted to see him. After traveling Kima had realized he was tired of being ignored and unseen and he wanted somebody to notice him at least. "Ajax! You around here?"

((Sorry for the late-ish replies, guys, I'm a bit preoccupied.))

Winnie--

The girl shrugged, before gesturing toward the book she had been reading prior to Noah's arrival. "I suppose the library is the best part. To be honest, This entire school seems ludicrous to me. We may be able to become more 'normal', but I doubt humans will ever come to fully accept us." Winnie clasped her hands under the table, "I apologize. It's not too ladylike of me to go off like that, is it?"

Ansgar--

"Yes!" Ansgar exclaimed, grinning brightly again, "Music and water are, you could say, my best friends." He laughed gently, glancing back at the pool longingly. He definitely needed one of the suits humans used for swimming. Scowling slightly at the sheer thought that he shouldn't go in the water without one of the suits, Ansgar's facial expression only changed when Melody spoke about her love of singing. Usually, he wouldn't care too much about others' interests, but Melody was his friend now. He had to pay attention to what his friends liked, right?

"I do not sing too often. I make music on a violin!" He smiled. Although he liked music, however, he knew humans liked music too, so lately, he had refrained from playing his violin, to avoid too much interaction with humans. Not because he didn't like them; he simply feared he would accidentally drown them like the ones he had previously.

Noah shakes his human head on his spider body. "Well, I think you should be able to voice your opinion. However, being to able to have humans somewhat accept us isn't as good as having them completely accept us, but it IS better than humans rejecting us." Noah looks at her book. "What kind of book do you have there?"

((That's it. I hate my alert system...))

Eona

Not even bothering to see who it was, Eona knew it was Nessa by her voice. Tears continued to stream down her face as Eona wrapped her arms around the dragon and pulled her into a tight hug. Sobbing into Nessa's chest, the kraken's body was shaking from the overload of emotions that was coursing through her mind.

"I was born alone," Eona hiccuped in the middle of her sentence, pausing for a moment to try and control her emotions a little better. Calming down a little bit more, Eona recalled someone saying that talking can make you feel better. "I-I was born alone, I lived alone," Salty tears continued to run down the kraken's face, her bottom lip quivering. "I'm going to die alone!" The sad thing was, once Eona dies, there will never be another kraken in the world. She couldn't pass down her genetics at all.

((@Nanashi))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back