Highschool... Never ends

Huey laughed again, "By all means, join my fan club." Huey smiled, "So where are you from?"

Garrett smirked before saying."You know what I think I was already there once I seen what you looked like."He grinned and then replied."Oh I am just from out of town I just moved here on my own and you...well you live here so I don't think I can ask you the same question back so how long have you lived here."He smiled.

He smirked before saying."Hm I have really thought about it yet I was too busy flirting with you."He joked before saying."I don't know what are you up for I don't know what is around here."

Garrett looked at him and then raised a brow before saying."Alright if you say so but if I die I am blaming you."He smirked as he followed the other.

"Hm I see but I can always haunt the shit out of you."He grinned before he said."Enough with a the whole mystery thing I don' like surprises trust me."He said his deep voice booming.

Garrett looked at him and then pulled out his real ID and his fake one before putting it back into his wallet."Yep...Why?"

"Hm I bet that is a lie but I will take your word for it."He sighed as he followed the other more moving beside him.

[Hm no problem see you ^^ ]

Garrett looked around and then said."Hm I am in a strange alley with someone I don't know and you were very mysterious about this place I think I should be going."He said backing off from the other.

Garrett raised a brow before saying."I didn't think you were going to rape me because you are sadly mistake because you would end up being the one on the bottom."He joked grinning lightly before he sighed as he followed the other and then added."If you say so but I am not for sure what you are planning."

Garrett raised a brow before he continued to follow the other down the alley way before saying."Hm we will be now will we I am still waiting to see what you are talking about."

"All you did was say we will be the coolest ones there and that you wouldn't rape me so that doesn't tell me much."He sighed looking at the male."So stop talking in circles and just tell me already."

"Alright then since I seem to be misunderstanding you let's just hurry up and get there before I end up just going home anyway."He said as he continued to follow the other sighing he was not the most patient person every especially with a surprise.

Huey rolled his eyes and took a left turn to where there was a shady staircase. He walked down it, looked both ways, and closed the door.

Garrett followed Huey down the steps before he said."Alright are we here or what because really the farther we go the more it seems like we are going somewhere I don't want to be."

Users who are viewing this thread