• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High School? How about no... {Always Accepting}

post-40923-0-57147400-1397238289_thumb.gif

"So do i. My brother gets jealous, but i tell him Jack is much funnier" She says laughing lightly. She looks at her violin. "I presume you play the violin" She says laughing. @Jasil

Luna looks down at the violin in her lap and gently touches the scroll, "Yea, been playing since I was ten years old. And your flute?"

Jason looked at the clock. There were still about ten minutes left but he was done. He raised his hand, and hoped he would succeed in what he was about to try. It has in the past but the teacher might have learned since then. "I don't mean to interrupt but class is over now." The teacher looked at him in surprise. "Oh really? My fault, you all may leave then." Jason stood up smiling and a couple of the guys with him patted him on the back. He put his guitar in his case, picked up the case and walked over to Luna and another new girl. "You can thank me later but we should probably go before she changes her mind." he said the last part a little quieter. He looked at the girl next Luna. "Hey, I'm Jason." he said extending his free hand.

@Jasil @Jinx Perkins

Luna quickly packed away her instrument and gave Jason a thankful smile. She looked at Ava and nudged her to get her flute put away

Jae was leaning on the locker room, looking up at the ceiling. The day was good so far, but some of his teachers hadn't shown up when he wanted them to and now he had free study. He passed a hand through his hair, not really sure where to go next. He really hoped the day didn't become troublesome.

(Sorry didn't know I was accepted forever ago) Danny finally getting home from vacation. Missing the first few days were not a problem to him. Danny hated school to begin with. Driving to school, he wondered what the year would be like. After arriving, he went to the office and asked for a schwdual and then headed off to class.

Luna gave a small smile to Jason before waving and heading out of class. She jogged down the hall to find her English room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back