• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for the Supernatural and Gifted

Vel shook her head as the darkness cleared up. She looked back at the door, a low snarl rumbling in her throat. She screamed and slammed her head into the door, wanting to give this judgmental male a piece of her mind. She kept headbutting the door as hard as she could, her plating on her head keeping her mostly fro being knocked out. She grabbed the knob in her jaws and pulled at it, snarling.

Revnoir formed another barrier around Vel's head, trying to get her to stop. He could make barriers even when he couldn't see where they were, although they weren't as strong as when he had a visual of it.

Vel snarled, even though she could see heat instead of normal vision the barrier blocked all senses of sight. She screamed in frustration, starting to lightly nudge her beak against the wall and try to find the window. She remembered she was cut by the broken glass, so she tried smelling for her blood. The black liquid was at his windowsill, and she slowly but surly found it. She was awkward getting in, falling on her face when in and she crawled on her wings and feet. She smelled around, snarling.

(Well I'm trying to keep you included in the RP. Vel is just being persistent, though I can just have her leave if you wish)

(Well she entered the same place she did last time, and I suspect Revnoir is still in that same room)

(ok I'm sry!)

Revnoir stared at her, keeping the barrier on her head. Xillia slunk closer to the creature, keeping her steps silent.

Since a familiar was energy produced by another, Vel could not smell Xillia, she slunk on the ground and bumped into the coffee table and hissed at it. She lashed her tail, making herself step on her tail when it moved under her and she tripped herself, falling back down and whined in complete irritation.

Xillia quickly jumped onto Vel, almost playfully, while Revnoir watched the oh so strange scene in his living room. It was pretty funny, though, seeing such a scary looking being so helpless at a simple loss of sight.

Vel could feel the little familiar jump on her, lifting her head and perking her ears. She heard no growling and felt no teeth. She chirped curiously, not wanting to stand in case she knocked the little being off her.

Xillia curled up on Vel's stomach, making a sound that almost resembled purring. She had quickly gotten used to the new being and was trying to be kind to her. Xillia looked at Rev to remove the barrier, which he hesitantly did but only after hiding behind the couch.

Once Vel realized she could see again, she instantly looked at the familiar. She tilted her head and sniffed her, though could smell nothing. Oh well, no scent, who cared? She heard the noise and pricked her ears, her throat letting out a small purr back to her.

Winter was in her room cooking pasta of a sort, even though she can boil water quickly with her powers she'd rather use the stove

Users who are viewing this thread

Back