• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Hidan no Aria RP (ZombiePlus & KittyKiero)

ZombiePlus

Insomniac
Light slowly crept into Shuya's dorm room, signaling the start of a new morning. Although he knew it was futile, he drew the covers over his head in a pointless attempt to stay asleep. Eventually managing to drag himself out of bed, he made breakfast for himself and changed into his uniform, making sure that his weapons were secure and well-hidden.

"Off we go..." Shuya stated, stroking his cat's chin before heading out towards school.

"Kuuuuura-chaaaan!"

The dark-haired girl mentioned glanced back with a kind smile, her hair and her skirt twisting in the wind along with her. Despite her tiredness, she couldn't be rude to people - especially who seemed to be her only friend.

"How are you today, Natsu?" Kura greeted as the smaller girl approached with a brighter grin.

"I'm goooood, especially since my darling Kura is here!" The girl's bright blue eyes trailed from her face towards her chest.

Jeez... Kura rolled her eyes with a small laugh before heading into the building, "Let's get to class. Now."

Shuya yawned as he reached the school gates, tossing the can that had once contained coffee into a trash bin, he headed inside.

He took note of several of the students already in class, most notably a dark-haired girl and her shorter companion.

"Good morning..." he muttered to the two, taking his seat and putting his head down.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Good morning," Kura replied with a small wave as she and Natsu sat across from him. The male seemed familiar, but she couldn't quite put her finger on how. She decided not to question him on memory. "You seem tired. Not enough sleep last night?"

Shuya looked up and nodded, "Nope, not at all..." he replied. "I should probably introduce myself, my name is Takeda, Shuya."

"Kura Manasumi." She opened her notebook and began flipping through the pages. The girl really had to brush up on her detective work. "This here is Natsuko Ashiya."

The small girl bows her head in respect. "It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you Mansumi-san, the same to you, Ashiya-san." Shuya stated, maintaining a respectful tone throughout. The two were an interesting pair, he could tell that Kura had a secret, though, or something that she was hiding.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Please, call me Kura," said the dark-haired girl with a nervous smile. "You make me feel old." Natsu sat quietly, staring at Shuya with a strong intent. It seemed as though she was trying to figure out what kind of person he was.

"Very well, Kura-san." Shuya corrected himself, noticing Natsu's staring. "Love at first sight?" he asked her sarcastically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back