Hey, the Wiki needs your love! [[Offical WW Contest!]]

DAMN YOUR NDA SHUT MOUTH

Sorry. It happens. I want the Malfeas book. Badly.

That and any Primordial based product White Wolf puts out for Exalted.

DAMN YOUR NDA SHUT MOUTH
Sorry. It happens. I want the Malfeas book. Badly.

That and any Primordial based product White Wolf puts out for Exalted.
I hear Malfeas is going to be good, and I know that Alchemicals will be. :) I'm just hoping we get the approval to do a Compass of Celestial Directions: Autochthonia.

I don't see why not, really. Autobots were wildly popular in First Ed. I don't see why the same doesn't apply to Second Edition. People went wild with the unveiling of the new sig picture for them.

I don't see why not' date=' really. Autobots were wildly popular in First Ed. I don't see why the same doesn't apply to Second Edition. People went wild with the unveiling of the new sig picture for them.[/quote']
Well... There are things I can't tell you about that picture, but suffice it to say, there are several new Artifacts in that picture alone. :)

I don't recall, is it just the picture of the sigs or did they release the picture of the actual cover, them against the background yet?

Hmm, I see a staff on the Adamant caste, something on the Orichalcum caste, may just be his charms, the weapons of the Jade and Moonsilver caste. The Moonsilver's daiklaive looks like it has a bowstring...

Hmm' date=' I see a staff on the Adamant caste, something on the Orichalcum caste, may just be his charms, the weapons of the Jade and Moonsilver caste. The Moonsilver's daiklaive looks like it has a bowstring...[/quote']
At least one of the Artifacts is more subtle.

Hmm, can't really see much else than what's over the Orichalcum's eyes, the Adamant is near naked but for that coat. Hrm.

Well, technically, anything can be represented as an Artifact. So... Kuato: "Open your mind, Quaid! Open your mind!"

Hmm...

Bowklaive...

drooling_homer.png

Hey, Bodhisattva, are they going to expand on the Heroic Exalts?

Pleeeeeeeease?

They can dink with my setup.

And where's the pic of the 2E Alchemicals?

Wiki. And for the love of god, no more Exalt types. Only if they do a throwback grabbag book of the Primoridial War. :P

Since it's mentioned in a canon book, it's not technically another Exalt type, it's a canon Exalt type that was just passed over in First Edition.

I want mooooooooooooooooore!!!

Since it's mentioned in a canon book' date=' it's not technically [i']another[/i] Exalt type, it's a canon Exalt type that was just passed over in First Edition.
I want mooooooooooooooooore!!!
Thank God, those modules aren't canon anymore. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back