Hey! Hey Hey! *skids to a halt, nearly falling over* wa-oah!

Time Traveller

Leader of the Time Soldiers
Hi!

I'm new to this website, I like RP in general. I used to call it Story Writing with others. ^^; I do my best to never use Mary-Sue-type people...They just ruin fun wouldn't you agree? =p

So...I'm just reading up about the site and rules, etc, so...I'll go back to that then ^-^

I'll be around :)

Oh! I almost forgot about the things I like! :o How dare I! xD

I like all kinds of things, from Japanese Anime (Girls und Panzer and such) all the way to realistic elements (such as twists on Real Life...)

Like they say, the real Authors/Authoress' of the world RP between each other....

Best way to be no? =D

~Time Traveller

Looking forward to working with you all! *salute*

2d0-jpg.299730

G'day Mate!~

WELCOME to RPN!~

(Snacks are available for purchase between 1-3pm on weekends.)

If ya' need help with anything feel free to ask and I'll be sure to help if I can or direct you to someone else who does know!~

Hope ta' see ya' around!~

-Pika!~ :3 :D X3 xD

Last edited by a moderator:
So quick....Blimey xD

and you gave me a hype cookie =p You certainly like hype cookies here...Anyway, thank you ^^ *takes a bite* These are nice ;D

Hello mi amigo!

Welcome to RPN! Hows the time travelling treating you?

I'm quite new to anime myself, really, any good shows you can suggest?

Anyways, if you've got any questions, let me know!

The hype cookies are poisoned shh

*nods* Hello to you too. Here's some Earl Grey I picked up the other day *hands SpectroVector some 1820's Tea*

I'd suggest loads...But my favourites are Chuunibyou Demo koi ga Shitai (for a laugh with a romantic twist), Gochuumon wa Desu Ka? (For a comedy one with simply adorable girls...) uhh....Konosuba for Fantasy related comedy with laughter....Gundam Wing for Sci-Fi....DBZ (Or Dragonball Z) for beat 'em up aliens vs heroes kind of thing....

There's too many xD

Have a look around, see what you like....Actually....What do you like? =p

[QUOTE="Time Traveller]*nods* Hello to you too. Here's some Earl Grey I picked up the other day *hands SpectroVector some 1820's Tea*
I'd suggest loads...But my favourites are Chuunibyou Demo koi ga Shitai (for a laugh with a romantic twist), Gochuumon wa Desu Ka? (For a comedy one with simply adorable girls...) uhh....Konosuba for Fantasy related comedy with laughter....Gundam Wing for Sci-Fi....DBZ (Or Dragonball Z) for beat 'em up aliens vs heroes kind of thing....

There's too many xD

Have a look around, see what you like....Actually....What do you like? =p

[/QUOTE]
why thankyou! *tips old timey bowler hat*

I've only watched a few so far, like Your Lie in April and Free! as well as the obvious ones like Tokyo Ghoul.

I'm still finding my feet in the anime world, but I shall give those ones a go! Thanks!

Hey!

I'm new to this website but I've been rp-ing for years now. I've mostly played in the Hetalia fandom but I'm starting to get back at Percy Jackson. It'd be fun to try out my OC and maybe develop it more and all.

Blip

Boku No Hero Academia RP? (13 episodes, I finished it in two nights)

Anyone interested? Check my signature for it

I would like at least one more person

Hello there! Welcome to RPNation! My name is Technic, or Techy! Glad to have you apart of our beautiful community. You seem like a great roleplayer! I anticipate seeing you around. If you need anything, I'M HERE BOO.♥♥

[QUOTE="Time Traveller]I shall hype cookie you =p But yes, I'll have a lookie if you can tell me what its about? ;D

[/QUOTE]
basically, everyone attends a school in which everyone has a special ability called a "Quirk" This can range from anything under the sun, from creating portals to super strength, shooting acid from anywhere in your body or even just having all the abillities an animal would have!

Trust said:
basically, everyone attends a school in which everyone has a special ability called a "Quirk" This can range from anything under the sun, from creating portals to super strength, shooting acid from anywhere in your body or even just having all the abillities an animal would have!
I see....AWESOMES ;D I'll watch it later...I've got a lot to be getting on with right now ^^;

[QUOTE="Time Traveller]I see....AWESOMES ;D I'll watch it later...I've got a lot to be getting on with right now ^^;

[/QUOTE]
Okay, RP is created by the way, I hope to see ya in the future : )

Welcome, kind sir, to RPNation. *bows dramatically* I hope you enjoy your stay and if you ever need a RP partner, just send me a message. c:

HELLO! I am a person from your computer! Welcome to RPN! How ya doin? You can rp with me whenever, if you want.

WhoCaresAnyway62 said:
HELLO! I am a person from your computer! Welcome to RPN! How ya doin? You can rp with me whenever, if you want.
Woah....From MY computer!? You....You're the pixey who wants my combination for my next story! No!! *runs in a random direction - Namely in circles xD *

[QUOTE="Time Traveller]Woah....From MY computer!? You....You're the pixey who wants my combination for my next story! No!! *runs in a random direction - Namely in circles xD *

[/QUOTE]
*laughs and sprouts wings* How'd you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back