Hey! Hey Hey! *skids to a halt, nearly falling over* wa-oah!

Hi MrSquid123!!!

Wait....I'M BEING FOLLOWED BY NATURE!!! GAH!!! Help!!! no!!! *jumps out of window onto Rainbow-Hyper Cookie Express Train to Lala-land #515*

.....Whoops ^^;

[QUOTE="Time Traveller]Hi!
I'm new to this website, I like RP in general. I used to call it Story Writing with others. ^^; I do my best to never use Mary-Sue-type people...They just ruin fun wouldn't you agree? =p

So...I'm just reading up about the site and rules, etc, so...I'll go back to that then ^-^

I'll be around :)

Oh! I almost forgot about the things I like! :o How dare I! xD

I like all kinds of things, from Japanese Anime (Girls und Panzer and such) all the way to realistic elements (such as twists on Real Life...)

Like they say, the real Authors/Authoress' of the world RP between each other....

Best way to be no? =D

~Time Traveller

Looking forward to working with you all! *salute*

[/QUOTE]
Hi, the names Shadow and I'm the neighborhood demon. I just wanted to say hi, and to give you a warm welcome to our site.

So "Welcome to the Nation of Creation!" I hope to see you around :3

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Hi, the names Shadow and I'm the neighborhood demon. I just wanted to say hi, and to give you a warm welcome to our site.
So "Welcome to the Nation of Creation!" I hope to see you around.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, we're doing titles? Alright, guess I'll be the local metal head. > :D

Metal head huh? Heard of Judas Priest and such then? Sabaton? Or maybe Metallica would suit this conversation more? =p

And "The Shadow Realm"? NO!!! Yu-Gi-Oh has followed me here! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!! *runs in a random direction.....Which ends in circles again* =p

Mr Squid 123....I didn't want to escape, I just wanted to give you these *throws Twix chocolate bars at you* =D

Hey look a tree with some birds on it! =D

Or....

Alien: *running from a Human* Help! This Human has a board with a nail in it!

And here I was thinking they weren't gonna come down.....(SIGH) xD

"We'll find a way out of this"

How did you work that out?

"I have a bad-"

NO, NO, and NO AGAIN. You do NOT have a bad feeling about ANYTHING....Except my choice of drink.....But yeah =p

[QUOTE="Time Traveller]Metal head huh? Heard of Judas Priest and such then? Sabaton? Or maybe Metallica would suit this conversation more? =p
And "The Shadow Realm"? NO!!! Yu-Gi-Oh has followed me here! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!! *runs in a random direction.....Which ends in circles again* =p

Mr Squid 123....I didn't want to escape, I just wanted to give you these *throws Twix chocolate bars at you* =D

Hey look a tree with some birds on it! =D

Or....

Alien: *running from a Human* Help! This Human has a board with a nail in it!

And here I was thinking they weren't gonna come down.....(SIGH) xD

"We'll find a way out of this"

How did you work that out?

"I have a bad-"

NO, NO, and NO AGAIN. You do NOT have a bad feeling about ANYTHING....Except my choice of drink.....But yeah =p

[/QUOTE]
I never watched Yu Gi Oh before as I always viewed it as a terrible ripoff of Pokemon.

You should have! :o It is a world of its own, no ripoff in any sense!

Then again a lot of anime could say similar couldn't it?

[QUOTE="Time Traveller]You should have! :o It is a world of its own, no ripoff in any sense!
Then again a lot of anime could say similar couldn't it?

[/QUOTE]
Meh, it never striked my fancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back