• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of the Frontline (Open Hero RP looking for new members!)

Ravenshroom

[CLOSED] Thank you for your submissions!

So, I'm going to be running a new RP on Discord, which is a open-group roleplay which is still in the process of gaining members. We haven't started yet, as we need all the members we can get before beginning the RP, and we welcome all kinds of roleplayers! We have some moderators already who are eager to help out in any way they can, and help make the RP experience fun for everyone involved. It's called "Heroes of the Frontline," and you can find the basic plot below.

"This RP takes place in a city called Amsterdam. It's an extremely large, advanced city set in modern times with rich cultural history of, well, superheroes and supervillains. Many of those with supernatural powers flock to this location due to the one corporation HQ that resides here: The Hero Foundation. This foundation takes the side of heroes in this long-lasting war, working to train new heroes, known as 'Trainees,' until they can become full-fledged heroes. The Hero Foundation pays heroes handsomely for taking down wanted villains with a bounty on their head.

You have decided to put your superhuman powers to good use, and enlist in the ranks of being a trainee. Though, strange things have been happening in the city of Amsterdam. Famous heroes have been disappearing off the streets, completely vanished. The Hero Foundation is diminishing in ranks, and needs all the help it can get. Hopefully, if all goes right, your character will be the one to unlock this mystery, and bring the Hero Foundation back to its former glory."

This RP is open to the public, and if you're interested in joining, you can PM me or comment below, and I'll get you the discord link! From there, you can talk to staff, read the rules, and create a character from the provided character sheet! In the RP you get to create your own hero however you want granted they aren't too OP and within reason. So feel free to join, and PM me or comment below if you have any further questions!

Last edited:
So, I'm going to be running a new RP on Discord, which is a open-group roleplay which is still in the process of gaining members. We haven't started yet, as we need all the members we can get before beginning the RP, and we welcome all kinds of roleplayers! We have some moderators already who are eager to help out in any way they can, and help make the RP experience fun for everyone involved. It's called "Heroes of the Frontline," and you can find the basic plot below.

"This RP takes place in a city called Amsterdam. It's an extremely large, advanced city set in modern times with rich cultural history of, well, superheroes and supervillains. Many of those with supernatural powers flock to this location due to the one corporation HQ that resides here: The Hero Foundation. This foundation takes the side of heroes in this long-lasting war, working to train new heroes, known as 'Trainees,' until they can become full-fledged heroes. The Hero Foundation pays heroes handsomely for taking down wanted villains with a bounty on their head.

You have decided to put your superhuman powers to good use, and enlist in the ranks of being a trainee. Though, strange things have been happening in the city of Amsterdam. Famous heroes have been disappearing off the streets, completely vanished. The Hero Foundation is diminishing in ranks, and needs all the help it can get. Hopefully, if all goes right, your character will be the one to unlock this mystery, and bring the Hero Foundation back to its former glory."

This RP is open to the public, and if you're interested in joining, you can PM me or comment below, and I'll get you the discord link! From there, you can talk to staff, read the rules, and create a character from the provided character sheet! In the RP you get to create your own hero however you want granted they aren't too OP and within reason. So feel free to join, and PM me or comment below if you have any further questions!
This sounds amazing, any chance you need another mod, or that I can be a super villain or a hero who fell from grace, I love being the villain and would happily help with the plot

Can I get a link lol?
Yeah sorry, i was about to make a post to you lol. We actually already have enough staff and a fully written plot, but if you would like to then you can suggest villain ideas or any character arcs/plot ideas and we'll think about implementing them! If you'd like to still join then i can pm you the link if you'd like! knowing that you like playing villains, pehaps an interesting concept could be playing as a villain trying to become a hero? They could like, maintain villainous tendencies in terms of their ideas on approaching certain situations? I'm not sure if you'd like to still join knowing that you couldn't play as an antagonist (we'd allow a character arc of you becoming a villain now that i think about it) but like i said, if you still wanna join i can send you the link!

Yeah sorry, i was about to make a post to you lol. We actually already have enough staff and a fully written plot, but if you would like to then you can suggest villain ideas or any character arcs/plot ideas and we'll think about implementing them! If you'd like to still join then i can pm you the link if you'd like! knowing that you like playing villains, pehaps an interesting concept could be playing as a villain trying to become a hero? They could like, maintain villainous tendencies in terms of their ideas on approaching certain situations? I'm not sure if you'd like to still join knowing that you couldn't play as an antagonist (we'd allow a character arc of you becoming a villain now that i think about it) but like i said, if you still wanna join i can send you the link!
So more of like an anti-hero someone who is technically a hero but,approaches things like a villain. And I would love to be a reforming villain who is being a hero. If their is an organization for hero's I can see him being forced to be a hero to avoid a punishment of some kind or haveing an event in his life forceing him to become a hero. Man this will be fun to do

So more of like an anti-hero someone who is technically a hero but,approaches things like a villain. And I would love to be a reforming villain who is being a hero. If their is an organization for hero's I can see him being forced to be a hero to avoid a punishment of some kind or haveing an event in his life forceing him to become a hero. Man this will be fun to do
Sent you the link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back