Heroes of Evet

any chance that we could be upgraded, or changed to match, i rather want to keep playin Kailee but as my main not an off character, if not then ill pass on the slot

Apologies once again; been either busy, down or I'll for most of the week up until this point so haven't been up for much RPing. I'm going to be having a major posting sesh after my exam tomorrow though, and will make sure to reply here. If anybody want a companion to travel somewhere then I'll gladly go with you if you wanna ask the Prof.

Shnarf said:
any chance that we could be upgraded, or changed to match, i rather want to keep playin Kailee but as my main not an off character, if not then ill pass on the slot
If you want to become the chosen of Mikael, your power would change and I'd open a slot for the chosen of Baroq'ivow.

Regardless of what deity you are the chosen of, you have the same ability to change the storyline. As I think I've stated before (but maybe it was just in PMs), the war can be stopped many different ways: some require just one person, and only one requires nine. It's all up to you guys! Just because you're one of the nine doesn't mean you can't be important!

Basically, the only difference is the powers and that one way to end the war requires specifically the nine heroes of the elemental deities to work together. If we don't have nine PCs, I can make a NPC if the other eight want to do that solution!

ok, when i read your post it sounded, to me, like we had to make a new character if we wanted to get the new slot, sure, ill jump in on it

So... my neighbour decided to chop down their pine and conveniently angled it to crash into my fibre optic line the day I got away from my busy-ness. No internet for a week ._.

Will catch up to you guys as soon as I can! Probably will be joining Jason Killi Harbinger if you guys dont mind =D? Since u haven't left.

If you wouldn't mind :') Got anywhere in particular that your character wants to go? The Proff isn't fussed, he'll just see your guy leave and decide to follow them.

well kailee is still in the library reading away, gonna get a little more knowledge then bounce from there

That is so immature Jason. You big...pineaple head!

Trimis de pe al meu GT-I9070 folosind Tapatalk

I regret to inform you that I have not been able to post in this RP, and unfortunately, I find that I've drifted off towards some other RPs. However, this RP idea is great, and I don't want to hinder it by continuing to not post. So, I would to vacate my spot and allow you to offer it to someone who is more committed to and can post more often on this RP.

I apologize I do not have a map drawn, but I will try to make one once I have caught up all the RPs that jumped ahead of me over my long weekend!

I am now also seeking a replacement for Velcian's character Elo, who was the Chosen of Mardone. 
Without tagging every single person in this RP, there haven't been any posts in the last week except my own. I know everyone is busy and that notifications are not the most dependable things ever, but I do want to see some posts if you folks are still interested.

<3

I FINALLY am rid of my finals (still got my Cambridge english exam tho @__@) and will be able to post more

Trimis de pe al meu GT-I9070 folosind Tapatalk

ok, now that i have some time imma drop a post, but got a question i was wonderin if you could answer. with my power do the weapons have substance or simply fire, can a shield stop a sword for example

You can conjure any non-magical or non-enchanted weapon. Mikael is the God of Fire, but rather than weapons conjured out of flame itself imagine Mikael as a blacksmith who forges them with considerable heat. So you can conjure swords of any size/shape of any mundane material (iron, steel, etc.), pole arms, shields, crossbows, bows, bolts, arrows, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back