• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heroes of Driesen(CLOSED)

Amber KB

distant and confused
Okay guys, let's not be assholes.

Rules

1. No God Modding. No Mary Sue-ing or any of that other dumb stuff. Just have believable and imperfect characters please. It's so much more fun that way.
  2. Be nice to each other, even if your characters aren't.
  3. I personally don't care about language, so sure.
  4. Talk to me in this tab if you wanna know anything. I'll do my best.
  5. Have fun, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
@LordOfThePitch

The other pages are mostly up. I accidentally deleted the Overview page, but I'm getting that fixed soon. It just laid out the tournament setup(FFA first round, 8-12 challengers go into the second round which is PVP to determine rankings[these are not set in stone and will likely change during the role play due to various factors]). Then how the team will journey north into Driesen and encounter various monsters and natives. A lot of it will be focused on the team's interactions as well.

@LordOfThePitch Your character sheet is good, but a little hard to follow(like where you put "Swift End" below your photos). For race, you wrote Caucasian, but I sort of meant like human, giant, elf, etc. I assume you meant human, but if you could clarify that on the sheet, I would really appreciate it.

@Brinie I dig your character. The parasyte is a very cool idea, just make sure not to let it be invincible. Otherwise, super great character and awesome BG.

Amber KB] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24028-brinie/ said:
@Brinie[/URL] I dig your character. The parasyte is a very cool idea, just make sure not to let it be invincible. Otherwise, super great character and awesome BG.
Thanks, I'll try not to. I know telekinesis is really iffy in RPs. But I trust myself enough not to abuse it. xP

Amber KB] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/38237-lordofthepitch/ said:
@LordOfThePitch[/URL] Your character sheet is good, but a little hard to follow(like where you put "Swift End" below your photos). For race, you wrote Caucasian, but I sort of meant like human, giant, elf, etc. I assume you meant human, but if you could clarify that on the sheet, I would really appreciate it.
Got it. Yeah, I was confused why that was there in the first place. And the pictures were of him in his Ultimitia form.

Brinie said:
He's awesome! :o
How intelligent is he though, like compared to a human?
Ziegel has a very basic vocabulary and struggles to form complete sentences, Ziegel will also struggle to remember something like a battle plan but his true intellectual prowess will come while in the midst of the fight. His main form of attacking is an aggressive style but he always focuses on pinpointing his strikes at the right time. I think of him as my little David amongst Goliaths walking into a tournament severely underrated, He's small but he is focused on emerging the top dog in everything.

Who do you guys think is going to win the tournament ( Excluding your own awesome character ) ?

Out of nowhere! All his minor powers are his major powers, his major powers are a whole different degree of pain!!!

@Reznor Is 11 later in age for a Mountain Goblin? I was trying to exclude children from the tournament and keep the age above 18. If your character is not a "child" in his culture, then it's okay. Just let me know.

Excluding them, I'd say Ziegel, fighting anybody other than Heinrich. Against him, he'd just use smite and wipe Ziegel out. Other than that, Ziegal.

Though Montgomery could smite pretty much anybody if he gets enough time and rage to enter full Ultimatia mode, especially if buffed by Heinrich.

My character isn't half as powerful as most of yours, but I've always been up for a challenge. I know she won't land in the top tier, but if I wanted her to, I wouldn't have created a character like her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back