• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Heroes and villains, two sides of the same coin.

depends on your character
Alright well, the one I had in mind was a younger hero apprenticing under one of the sentinels.

He’d be a flying half-alien speedster, the alien species would be sort of inspired by kryptonians but with fewer abilities and scaled to work with the world and not be too overboard.

Personality wise I envision them to start out more focused with gaining fame and maintaining appearance as a hero though through the course of RP I’d want to develop them to come to understand the value of heroism for its own sake.

make them a young trainee in the sentinels and youll have your place here, maybe you're character is almost a member of the sentinels.

make them a young trainee in the sentinels and youll have your place here, maybe you're character is almost a member of the sentinels.
Alright cool, just to be fully transparent when I said younger I had meant a young adult. (18 at the start of the RP). If that'd still be trainee aged then the role sounds good to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back