[Heralds of Autocthon] OOC

How long have we been active prior to the game start? Are we fresh out of the Vats, or have we been romping about for a few years?

What about the Command background? Is that going to be appropriate?

Yes it's appropriate, Gulak gets often raided by others nations for its resources and yet they are still in good terms with most of them. As note most likely your soldiers are hired soldiers from another nations, not unheard of. As they mention tho, pretty rare to have huge numbers so probably 2 or 3 dots at most.

I have the beginnings of my character posted, but it is still a WIP.

I realize many people don't get the chance to actually play in Autochnia and even less a game focused on the eight nations etc...I do have the compass of direction for Autochtonia, so if you have some questions, I'll try to answer them to the best of my abilities. I'll be a bit busy today but expect answers as soon as I'm able.

I can't wait until I get enough xp for Essence 3. There are a whole slew of Charms I want to get that are Essence 3 minimum.

I'm interested in getting a Elemental Core that mimics the level one hearthstone Jewel of the Flying Heart. It adds one to your dodge DV, and adds one to all melee attacks made with the weapon it is attached to. Is this legal, since we don't get normal hearthstones?

Any idea on how long before we get started? I'm getting anxious to play my character. :)

Rumour (Sherwood) has it that this game is recruiting, is this correct? If so, I have an alchemical concept I've been meaning to try out.

It's correct, wanted to start a bit earlier during the week but will leave it open until the end of this weekend. Check out herald of autochton forum for details about chargen.

Are there any other takers that we are waiting for? I'm anxious to get started!

The Soulsteel is coming along nicely; sheet's about done barring artifacts and whatnot, then I'll just need to do his backstory and he'll be set.

Speaking of artifacts...would an Infinite Resplendence Amulet from DotFA be an allowed artifact? Looking at a Soulsteel/Moonsilver configuration as a possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back