• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help me make Aliens! :D

WantYourSoul said:
OH MAN I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY CHILD--Too bad I have awful image quality of just her
Abel2.jpg
Oooo! That's one pretty snake!

Daisie said:
That's two consonants. I was able to make an exception before (With @GoldenChari), but at the moment we kinda need a vowel..
since she had two consonants, I'll make two vowels to balance it out. IO

(Because I do enjoy Slither.io and Agar.io ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Jazzy said:
since she had two consonants, I'll make two vowels to balance it out. IO
(Because I do enjoy Slither.io and Agar.io ;) )
Sweet! Thanks!

Slither.io yes

xD Yeah! I'm working on a request as we speak!

Alright! What's it gonna be? (It may take a while, as I have a couple others waiting)

(Gotta go, will respond in the morning)

Last edited by a moderator:
Daisie said:
xD Yeah! I'm working on a request as we speak!
Alright! What's it gonna be? (It may take a while, as I have a couple others waiting)
Ok. So. I'd like it to be a character of your choice playing a saxophone. Doesn't matter what person you draw, gender and the likes included. Just do what ever you see fits best. And maybe write "Stay Jazzy" over it or something? That'd be a nice touch. I don't mind the wait. Take all the time you need :) Just message me when you get close to starting or something so I can grab my pudding,

Jazzy said:
Ok. So. I'd like it to be a character of your choice playing a saxophone. Doesn't matter what person you draw, gender and the likes included. Just do what ever you see fits best. And maybe write "Stay Jazzy" over it or something? That'd be a nice touch. I don't mind the wait. Take all the time you need :) Just message me when you get close to starting or something so I can grab my pudding,
Alright! I'll get to it as soon as I can! Sounds sweet!

Well... It's kind of an alien. You can't expect it to be completely like Earth's creatures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back