• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help me make Aliens! :D

@Kinky Shinigami @GoldenChari @WantYourSoul @Sombra Arcana @Jazzy @Eric L

Progress has been updated!

I got basic shading done. Not too much longer until it's all done!

Hey, while we're waiting, I came up with an awesome way to name this alien. Everyone posts two letters, one vowel and one consonant, and I'll find a way to combine the pairs of letters in a way that sounds cool. Y'all have until tomorrow night. May 5th.

And May the Fourth be with you.

[QUOTE="Kinky Shinigami]Fe
(My fave element beside Au, if you know what I mean)

[/QUOTE]
So then you like the Fe Maiden?

[QUOTE="Kinky Shinigami]I was reffering to gold due to it's general cha-ching nature, so, no. I haven't.

[/QUOTE]
And I was referring to the iron maiden :( I knew Au is for gold. Fe is for Iron

Sombra Arcana]And I was referring to the iron maiden :( I knew Au is for gold. Fe is for Iron [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="Kinky Shinigami]I havwn't. So I wouldn't know what you were referring to. [/QUOTE] You guys reminded me of this. [URL="http://www.lmntology.com/ said:
Find Your Name in the Periodic Table of the Elements[/URL]

xD

[QUOTE="Kinky Shinigami]I havwn't. So I wouldn't know what you were referring to.

[/QUOTE]
[media]

[/media]

@Kinky Shinigami @GoldenChari @WantYourSoul @Sombra Arcana @Jazzy @Eric L

Progress has been updated! In case you haven't figured out, you can see the progress under the spoiler 'Aliens', and then the spoiler 'Drawing progress'. Just making sure everyone knows.

The name so far is: "Xifegl" (For some reason I imagine it to be pronounced 'Zee-fay-gull'). If nobody else adds their two letters by tomorrow night, I might have to throw a couple letters in, myself.

WantYourSoul said:
Well, my snake's name is Abel, so why not throw in an AB in there ;)
Cool!

Hey, out of curiosity, what Abel look like? Snakes are so cool.

OH MAN I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY CHILD--Too bad I have awful image quality of just her

Abel2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back