Hello!!

ArtimiFlare

Midi Master
I'm Artimi, but you all can call me "Art". There really isn't much to say. Except maybe that I love Rping, writing, reading, anime, manga, and yes yaoi. I am a bit of a grammar freak, make that an english lit freak. I guess if you want to know more, all you need to do is ask. I won't bite.

Welcome to the site! Glad to have you.

If you're looking for a game, the quickest way to find one is in the Our Roleplays forum.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask the staff or myself.

Enjoy!

ArtimiFlare said:
I'm Artimi, but you all can call me "Art". There really isn't much to say. Except maybe that I love Rping, writing, reading, anime, manga, and yes yaoi. I am a bit of a grammar freak, make that an english lit freak. I guess if you want to know more, all you need to do is ask. I won't bite.
Welcome to the site, If you ever need anything please don't hestitate to contact me or any of the other staff members :) .

What kind of RP genre do you typically like?

Fantasy, Scifi, etc? If you tell us what you like it will be easier to recommend something :)

ArtimiFlare said:
Thank you!
I like any kind of Rp.
You should check out Megalopolis, or possibly something in the fantasy section :) . I'm sure others will come along when it's not late and ask you to join their games :D !

Reading and writing? Check out tze "Creativity" forum. Also check out all my stuffs, it's superior to all others ;)

But yeah, Wizards Megalopolis is pretty good as well.

Yaoi? Educate me, please.

medelsvensson said:
Reading and writing? Check out tze "Creativity" forum. Also check out all my stuffs, it's superior to all others ;)
But yeah, Wizards Megalopolis is pretty good as well.

Yaoi? Educate me, please.
Thanks for the tips about the "Creativity" forum. I would love to see you stuff! I am sure it's amazing.

Yaoi on the other hand is something I would rather not like to educate anyone on.

Welcome to the boards, Artimi. Don't worry about Medel, he's not contagious.

At least, so far no-one's shown signs of going the same way crazy.

Though, I have seen some disturbing similarities on other users.....

/shudders

Anyway, feel free to look over in Roleplay Discussion, where many storytellers peddle their game ideas, and check out the Roleplay Submissions for games that are recruiting or joinable. And, as already mentioned, Our Roleplays is *the* go-to place for all the currently running games. Whether you want, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Modern or futuristic, or even the awesome world of the Exalted, this is the place to be!

Enjoy!

Captain Hesperus

medelsvensson said:
The M-Virus is coming and there's nowhere to hide...
It's like the 'T'-Virus, except it makes you annoying and Swafrican.

Captain Hesperus

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]It's like the 'T'-Virus, except it makes you annoying and Swafrican.
Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]Don't forget the wigger tendencies.

Yes, how could I forget.

It also make you terrible at singing.

Captain Hesperus

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]Yes, how could I forget.
It also make you terrible at singing.

Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]Now that's just rude, I sing like the birds in the trees.

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]Like the brids? Probably...
Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]That one is curtesy of Apple Inc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back