Hello There (,, ・∀・)ノ゛ Just passing by for some 1x1 (Always Open)

Ene Kagerou

Member of the Mekakushi Dan
tumblr_mzvcy0wNFv1sdxeopo1_1280.jpg

So.... I've been wandering around through rps, and thought to myself, Maybe I just want something smaller, So 1x1 is as small as it possibly gets, right?

To start off here are my rules

Grammar ?(???? ) As of now, I respect those who have perfect grammar, because I don't, so I'm not going to require perfect grammar. However (Oh yes the howevers~) I do require good grammar, and if erevy wrod is msilpelsd tehn we hvae a porbelm.

Activeness ?=?(;???)? I know I promised not to require too much of this (In my Re-Introduction) but I would like at least one post per week, and I'm pretty sure that can't be to hard, right?

2-3 Paragraphs (???_??) I know we all have that case of writers block sometimes, 2-3 paragraphs shouldn't be too hard to manage with!

Now for the pairings! Btw I'm open for MxF, FxF, or MxM, but I mainly play girls and uke, though I can play guys and semes too.

Realistic Pairings

Popular Student/School Prince(ss) x Loner/Outcast

Straight A Student x Trouble Maker

Boss x Employer

Student Council President x Student Coucil VP

Princess/Prince/Noble x Assassin

Escaped Prisoner x Normal Citizen

Star x Fan

Student x Teacher

Fantasy Pairings

God/Goddess x Human

Supernatural Creature x Human

Traveling Magician x Scientist/ Non-believer

Demon x Angel

Demon x Hunter

Beast prisoner x Traveler

Fandoms

Kyousougiga

Kagerou Days

Vocaloid

Mirai Nikki

OHSHC

SAO

Mondaji-Tachi

Just Ask and I might know about it!

I'm always open to your rp ideas, just pm me and we can try some sort of ideas out!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Esp3ranza Yeah, Sure! Choose one of the pairings above, come up with a different pairing, and pm so we can discuss details! Or if you're interested in something with more people, click on the link n my signature that says, "Join my RPs!"

Also, I noticed you're a new member; Welcome to RPN!

Thank you! :D I really like the Student Council President x Student Coucil VP but is it okay for me to be the girl (since its what I'm used to), and is pm the time zone I'm in?

Pm stands for private message. In order to pm some one, you click on their avatar and press start a conversation. And I'm fine with that!

I would be interested in the Straight A Student-Trouble Maker one...(Question...do you MxM? Because you have MxF listed twice up there and I'm wondering if this is just a typo or not?)

@Highlander I guess that is a typo... Yes, I do MxM! I'd be happy to do that pairing! Just pm me and we can start tossing ideas (if necessary), and making Characters :D Thank you for letting me know about that.. I should probably fix that..

Sure, pm me while I work on my character for We don't fit! and a whole bunch of other characters for multiple rps

Hello there.

If you're still searching, I'd be happy to do either a Supernatural Creature x Human or God x Human roleplay. They'd be MxF (MxM and FxF are a tad difficult for me to write}, and I'd be happy to play the male of either pairings. I'd actually even prefer playing the male, heh.

I'd love to do Student Council President x Student Council VP or Princess x Assassin! ^^ Although, like most of rpn, I prefer playing female roles because I just can't play males. e-e

[QUOTE="Neko-Neko-Nekomimi]I'm interested in doing a MxF God/Human, I lean more towards girls but I can do either gender.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, you can be a girl, just pm me and we'll get started with character creation.

Armageddon said:
Hello there.
If you're still searching, I'd be happy to do either a Supernatural Creature x Human or God x Human roleplay. They'd be MxF (MxM and FxF are a tad difficult for me to write}, and I'd be happy to play the male of either pairings. I'd actually even prefer playing the male, heh.
That fits nicely~ If you can't decide, we can always do both, just pm me, though you don't have to make one message per rp.

OneHellOfACatLover said:
I'd love to do Student Council President x Student Council VP or Princess x Assassin! ^^ Although, like most of rpn, I prefer playing female roles because I just can't play males. e-e
That's fine, I chose to put these pairings up because I knew I could play both female and male for every role. Just pm me and we'll get started!

Hello there! A few of those pairings look interesting to me! I like the idea of a Demon x Hunter RP, or a God/Goddess x Human. I also would be willing to RP within the Mirai Nikki fandom. If you'd like to talk about it and solidify and RP, PM me! ^-^

Are you still up to roleplay? c: I'm interested in roleplaying with you~

Student Council President x Student Coucil VP. MxM, if that's all right.
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back