Hello Good Sir and or Madam

Faeyrin said:
-Squints.-
Is this an introduction thread or a résumé? It looks like the latter, so you know what? As the new Archon of this forum, I declare you as hired. Report to my office tomorrow at 10 A.M.
I can't do 10 AM (':3) I have prior arangements. I can do 1 PM tomorrow... or sometime after that or sometime today. (' :) )

[QUOTE="KG Death Bot]Hello (^U^) Thank you for the friendly greeting. I'm happy to be here.

[/QUOTE]
If you need a one piece pokemon or a soul eater roleplayer give me a beep okay? I also do other stuff

kirisuto12804 said:
If you need a one piece pokemon or a soul eater roleplayer give me a beep okay? I also do other stuff
I might do a One Piece RP down the line. I would love to do a Soul Eater one but don't have a plot in mind. I won't be doing any pokemon though. Nothing againts them just keeping track of all the pokemon and what they do and thier states is a little too much for me.

Either way I'll probally beep you if One Piece or Soul Eater come up and now that I'm getting a few followers I make updates if I start anything else.(^.^)

[QUOTE="KG Death Bot]

-Detecting Sterotyping-

-Detecting Toque-

-Detecting jean shirt-

-Detecting winter jacket-

-Detecting jean pants-

-Detecting work shoes-

-Detecting choping ax in one hand-

-Detecting syrup bottle in other hand-

Probability of Canadian 76%

Probability of Russian 48%

24% over lap for Russian-Canadian.

[/QUOTE]
B-but it didn't snow today. It was actually kinda warm. I managed to get away with a sweater and a warm bowl of poutine.

Azuria said:
B-but it didn't snow today. It was actually kinda warm. I managed to get away with a sweater and a warm bowl of poutine.

-LIE DETECTED-

Canada is always cold. Makes my processor run at peak efficiency.

KIDDING (^U^)

It has been heating up recently. I almost don't need double jackets and a scarf when going to collage in the moring. (^.^) ..... almost.

[QUOTE="KG Death Bot]

-LIE DETECTED-

Canada is always cold. Makes my processor run at peak efficiency.

KIDDING (^U^)

It has been heating up recently. I almost don't need double jackets and a scarf when going to collage in the moring. (^.^) ..... almost.

[/QUOTE]
It's refreshing after the last two winters where it was -20. And that one where the power went out in Toronto and ppl were dying.

Azuria said:
It's refreshing after the last two winters where it was -20. And that one where the power went out in Toronto and ppl were dying.
( :( ) Oh yes. Poor peoples. They don't deal with cold as well as robots.

Although I cheated and went to Mexico on vacation for two weeks. (^U^) So for me it's a LOT better then the last two winters. (> :D )

[QUOTE="KG Death Bot]( :( ) Oh yes. Poor peoples. They don't deal with cold as well as robots.
Although I cheated and went to Mexico on vacation for two weeks. (^U^) So for me it's a LOT better then the last two winters. (> :D )

[/QUOTE]
I know what you mean. I went to Colombia. 30C was beautiful.

I'm not sure what tempature Mexico was but it was very warm, super humid, and had a warm wind blowing.

Standing still on the streets was brutal. ( -_- ") But very nice compared to up here and as long as I kept moving or stayed in the shade it was very nice (*U*)

Azuria said:
I know what you mean. I went to Colombia. 30C was beautiful.
[QUOTE="KG Death Bot]I'm not sure what tempature Mexico was but it was very warm, super humid, and had a warm wind blowing.
Standing still on the streets was brutal. ( -_- ") But very nice compared to up here and as long as I kept moving or stayed in the shade it was very nice (*U*)

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back