Hello Good Sir and or Madam

latest

Boop

MAJOR edits to my Faves section.

-Biggest edits to Cowboy/Old West and Mafia (if interested please look in the spoiler tab under each one)

Added more info to Apocalypse in Honorable Mentions section.

Added Adventure Time and InFamous to Fandom section (if interested in InFamous please look in the spoiler tab under it)

-Also edited Border Lands in Fandom section (if interested please look in the spoiler tab under it)

-Also added Left 4 Dead and Bio Shock (No plot ideas for these two but I do like them a lot)

Added more info to Rules and My Style sections

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello ( :) ) Madam Stalker.

If I may what exactually do you mean by new (old)? As in new to the site but an old hand at role playing?

[QUOTE="Senpai Stalker]Ha ha, new to the new RPN. Old as in I've been here before, but maybe two years ago.

[/QUOTE]
Ah. (^U^) Makes sense (I didn't know there was a old RPN. Unless you just mean how it used to be but even then I didn't know it existed untill a few months ago)

We'll either way thank you for the greeting and welcome or rather re-welcome to RPN (> :D )

just testing

Marry had a little lamb

then I ate it (<3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Unknown1 said:
Well your popular, hi nice to meet ya! I feel you could make a great rp ^^
I guess you could say so (':3) but a lot of these replys are just friendly hellos. This is a very friendly site after all. ( :) ) None of them actually turned into RPs.

Anyways nice to meet you as well Unknown1 (^.^)

Thank you for the confidence and I like to belive I would make a great RP but I need a partner first (> :D )

(music)(music) UPDATE (music)(music)

I added an interest for fantasy RP's that are simular to Thrilling Intent

I also added "No More Heroes" & "Mad World/Amarchy Reigns" to the fandom section.

If any of this peaks interest feel free to check it out and then talk to me about it.

Steviemac said:
Hello and welcome to the site! Have fun and enjoy!
Thank you for the greeting Steviemac (^.^) So far I've been enjoying my time here so I'm sure I'll have plenty of fun.

lol, I love that. A death bot that is super friendly. Totally won't kill all humans or anything.

-looks the other way obliviously-

Anything to stay on the good side of death bots. When the synchronicity occurs, please don't kill me, I'm all for robot rights! Us Canadians protected ol' hitchbot in Canada. now his trip to the U.S...

Yes. divert your attention there.

-runs off-

Azuria said:
Anything to stay on the good side of death bots. When the synchronicity occurs, please don't kill me, I'm all for robot rights! Us Canadians protected ol' hitchbot in Canada. now his trip to the U.S...
Yes. divert your attention there.

-runs off-
Ha ha. I had a little killer robot humor lined up for your first post but with the adition of this one all I can do is laugh.

-Hilarity Protocal Activated-

Ha ha. Not to worry I too am Canadian and would never destroy a fellow Canadian (unless I absolutly had to(> :) )). But either way it is good to hear some humans suport robot rights (^.^) Even if your didn't it would be alright. I only spread death and destruction on those I calculate to deserve it. (> :D )

Ah a Canadian bot eh? phew, I have nothing to worry about then!

How about we go grab some poutine and talk about hockey eh?

Azuria said:
Ah a Canadian bot eh? phew, I have nothing to worry about then!
How about we go grab some poutine and talk about hockey eh?

-Detecting Sterotyping-

-Detecting Toque-

-Detecting jean shirt-

-Detecting winter jacket-

-Detecting jean pants-

-Detecting work shoes-

-Detecting choping ax in one hand-

-Detecting syrup bottle in other hand-

Probability of Canadian 76%

Probability of Russian 48%

24% over lap for Russian-Canadian.

-Squints.-

Is this an introduction thread or a résumé? It looks like the latter, so you know what? As the new Archon of this forum, I declare you as hired. Report to my office tomorrow at 10 A.M.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back