• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hell Academy: The Final Test

Anyone have a kik or Snapchat also kind of stuck on my character for this rp don't know if I have the steam for another rp

Mitchs98 said:
Sounds cool :0.
Also. I thiiink I had to much caffiene. Yay for not being able to sleep at all!
Lol, have fun with the caffiene high!

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Anyone have a kik or Snapchat also kind of stuck on my character for this rp don't know if I have the steam for another rp

[/QUOTE]
What do u need help on? we dont need anything special to chat uwu

The kik and Snapchat is because I need people to talk to on them so I can be more social with some of the peeps I rp with

Well, I guess that all depends on their background. They can start as best friends like back in the first Hell City, or be boyfriends/girlfriends, or start a new. @Mitchs98

I can't decided if I want the Leolam to be middle class folks or have the mafia background hahaha. I enjoyed their style as mafias.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]The kik and Snapchat is because I need people to talk to on them so I can be more social with some of the peeps I rp with

[/QUOTE]
Ohh, welp. I dont have either Kik or Snapchat; not a social media person. Good luck finding peeps.

TripTripleTimes said:
Well, I guess that all depends on their background. They can start as best friends like back in the first Hell City, or be boyfriends/girlfriends, or start a new. @Mitchs98
I can't decided if I want the Leolam to be middle class folks or have the mafia background hahaha. I enjoyed their style as mafias.

Ohh, welp. I dont have either Kik or Snapchat; not a social media person. Good luck finding peeps.
I'm pretty sure this isn't related to Hell City. But. Yeah. Tbh younger ciri/emu ship was cute asf. So. You know.

Mitchs98 said:
I'm pretty sure this isn't related to Hell City. But. Yeah. Tbh younger ciri/emu ship was cute asf. So. You know.
Yeah, I'm aware, but that doesn't mean that he can't have a similar background as Hell City! 8D I can just motify whatever to my liking.

TripTripleTimes said:
Yeah, I'm aware, but that doesn't mean that he can't have a similar background as Hell City! 8D I can just motify whatever to my liking.
Truee. Personally prefer younger Ciri/Emu couple if that's okay with you. Cause, like I said, it was cute asf.

TripTripleTimes said:
(I kinda wanna place Emu in the kill rp just to hang out with ciri hahah. Ahh i think he'll hate Fujio)
We could tottally make a 1x1 with Ciri, Emu, Alicia, and Madhu and base it off of Hell City. Have it be in the past after they became a couple to fill in time gaps :o . That's what me and @femjapanriceball are doing for Maria, Liz, and Bismarck.

Mitchs98 said:
We could tottally make a 1x1 with Ciri, Emu, Alicia, and Madhu and base it off of Hell City. Have it be in the past after they became a couple to fill in time gaps :o . That's what me and @femjapanriceball are doing for Maria, Liz, and Bismarck.
Ohh intresting! But I might have to decline. I have a horrible habit of dropping rps. Being in group rps lessens that chance, but ahhh the possible story and its fun rping with you!!! Hdjdbgkslcnkf //weeps

TripTripleTimes said:
Ohh intresting! But I might have to decline. I have a horrible habit of dropping rps. Being in group rps lessens that chance, but ahhh the possible story and its fun rping with you!!! Hdjdbgkslcnkf //weeps
We should do it :o

I'll start on it d:

Btw having a gpa category was a mistake I'm torn between not being perfect and wanting that 4.0. I'm a lil competitive when it comes to gpa d:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back