• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hell Academy: The Final Test

Mitchs98 said:
Not old enough to gamble yet ;-;. Literally less than a year, but they're 'lolnope'
xD actually, you have to be 21 to gamble here....and if you gamble anyways, then guys in black suits will come and take you away to a detention center. Jk. But that's pretty much what the school districts are sure to make that clear....also, we can't be walking around alone cuz you know, crazy creepy hobo peeps.

Wait....

Lion (from FT RP): HOBOS?! WHERE?!

femjapanriceball said:
xD actually, you have to be 21 to gamble here....and if you gamble anyways, then guys in black suits will come and take you away to a detention center. Jk. But that's pretty much what the school districts are sure to make that clear....also, we can't be walking around alone cuz you know, crazy creepy hobo peeps.
Wait....

Lion (from FT RP): HOBOS?! WHERE?!
Creepy crazy hobos < MMA training. xD

Gambling age is 18 in missisipi doe.

Mitchs98 said:
Tottally should. I'm not creepy, promise. Infact I don't really talk much, xD
Same xD I'm actually more outgoing on forums. Irl....welp.....

IRL Me: ...................sorry.................*types RP post*........no, I'm not writing hentai...............what gave you that idea............*kills whoever asked me that* .......................*begins singing Vocaloid songs* .....................notice me, friends............

Idk what the forum me is completely like xD

TripTripleTimes said:
I perfer killers, but I thought that was like a game of chance lol.
I dunno. Pretty sure you pick it yourself :0. Younger more violent Ciri it is!

Mitchs98 said:
I dunno. Pretty sure you pick it yourself :0. Younger more violent Ciri it is!
What if one is the killer and other is survivor! :0 But both be the same side makes more sense uwu So killer it is?

TripTripleTimes said:
What if one is the killer and other is survivor! :0 But both be the same side makes more sense uwu So killer it is?
I shall make her a killer too. Intended on making a survivor and a killer. So this works.

Mitchs98 said:
I shall make her a killer too. Intended on making a survivor and a killer. So this works.
Ohh. Well, if we need any more survivor, maybe I can make like npc survivors and i'll have them up to be killed by the killers or saved/survived by the survivor. I can have some sort of story around them if you guys are ok with it.

TripTripleTimes said:
Ohh. Well, if we need any more survivor, maybe I can make like npc survivors and i'll have them up to be killed by the killers or saved/survived by the survivor. I can have some sort of story around them if you guys are ok with it.
Sounds cool :0.

Also. I thiiink I had to much caffiene. Yay for not being able to sleep at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back