• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin Hotel! canon/canon, m/m, adv lit!

rextyle

RP veteran
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo, friends looking some Hazbin Hotel!! Back too with some RP samples! Also, do please be sure to PM me, hate to get the thread clogged up too much.

Looking for:
  • 3rd person POV
  • Strongly literate, experienced RPers. I can go anywhere from a paragraph to actual pages depending, I'll match. Quality over quantity is the best!
  • No real limits from my end, generally
  • Looking for 20+, I am 33! For reference. I've also have been in the RP scene for...a long ass time.
  • I'm only here for mxm, I'm afraid! Possibly platonic.
  • Only canonxcanon. Not interested with any OCs or self inserts!
  • Some buds and I have started a discord RP server! If you'd be interested, please, please ask!
Ships! (my muses in bold)]
- Vox/Alastor
- Vox/Valentino
- Angel/Valentino
- Lucifer/Alastor
- Lucifer/Adam
- Lucifer/someone else??
- Angel/Vox, potentially.

Deeply obsessed with both RadioStatic/Silence and RadioApple at any given moment, it's a problem. Also very much interested in Angel (more so Michael James Kovach interpretation), definitely, and the Vs' every day life as well! And just the general ongoings there. Willing to do a few RPs at once, ala Vox/Val, Angel/Val, with a hint of Alastor/Vox, maybe? Heck, let's get plotting and find out!

As a quick side note, I will in fact RP a Val if such muses are desperate out there. He can be fun.

Onto the RP samples!

Vox:
Long-3rd POV: [x] and [x]
Network/text based: [x]

Lucifer:
Long-3rd POV: [x]

Last edited:
Hi, interested in chatting about starting a Hazbin game! I'd love to exchange discords and we can talk more on there, as that's where I play. :)

I'm interested in being Angel and Vox mostly!

Hi! I was wondering if you were still interested in Alastor/Lucifer! I could also do Vox/Alastor if you're in the mood for it, but I hold RadioApple closer to my heart. I prefer playing Alastor above all else, but I don't mind being a team player and playing some side characters! Despite my account being rather new (as in, made today new) I assure you I am an experienced roleplayer, so you don't have to be worried about working with a newbie. I'm also literate/semi-literate, so no one liners over here! DM me if you're still interested!

Hi! I was wondering if you were still interested in Alastor/Lucifer! I could also do Vox/Alastor if you're in the mood for it, but I hold RadioApple closer to my heart. I prefer playing Alastor above all else, but I don't mind being a team player and playing some side characters! Despite my account being rather new (as in, made today new) I assure you I am an experienced roleplayer, so you don't have to be worried about working with a newbie. I'm also literate/semi-literate, so no one liners over here! DM me if you're still interested!
Hi! I actually don't really like Alistor. 🩷 I'm open to other pairings but I'm not interested in any Alistor ships.

Hi! I actually don't really like Alistor. 🩷 I'm open to other pairings but I'm not interested in any Alistor ships.
Oh dear- I was responding to the original post. I'm afraid Alastor is the center of my focus at the moment. I could play Lucifer in a roleplay if you really despise Alastor that much, but I'm afraid I'm not very interested in fully playing any other characters. If this doesn't work out for you, I'm afraid we aren't very compatible rp partners. Have a wonderful day <3

I'm interested.

Oh, hey!! It's been about a million years, but heck, hello, hello!! Also, huuuh at others responding in my thread? >_>; Hm. Either way! You'll be happy to hear I actually love Alastor, he's just about my fave character in the series, in fact! Though I tend toward writing a slew of others, anyone from Vox to Lucifer to at times Val. Either way, I've been meaning to kick off my writing hiatus and brush myself back up on Hazbin!! If you're at all still hankering to RP, feel free to PM me! I tend to respond more readily there as for whatever reason it seems notifs from threads don't always reach my email.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back