• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin Hotel Radiostatic RP

ghost zombie jesus

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It's RadioStatic week on twt and seeing all the fanart makes me want to RP this ship. I know it's very specific but I'm hyperfixated on Them.

About Me:
  • I'm 27, bi ace agender (they/them)
  • PST timezone
  • I'm new to the RP scene, but I've written a bit of fanfiction (if you'd like to see a sample of how I write, just let me know!)
  • I work full-time in office so while I can reply during the day, it depends on how busy I am
Rules:
  • 18+ only, prefer partners 21+ since I'm over 25 years old
  • Communication - I don't mind if you don't feel like things are working out or if you're taking some time to work on a response, but please just let me know
  • Please be lit/semi-lit, I usually write responses about 200-400 words, but I can do more if that's preferred!
Roleplay:
  • Alastor or Vox, I can do either so take your pick
  • 3rd person only
  • I am comfortable writing in both past or present tense, let me know which you prefer
  • I may be open to doubling but check with me first
  • I prefer to RP on discord since I'm pretty active there
  • Happy to chat OOC - getting to know each other, exchanging fanart, talking about other hyperfixations
Feel free to DM me or comment on this thread if you're interested!

Hi!! I’m definitely interested if you’re still looking!

Hazbin Hotel has had me in a chokehold for 4 months and all I think about is Radiostatic! So I was very excited to see your post here!

(I don’t think I can message you first bc I just made an account, but feel free to message me on here or Discord if you prefer!)

Hello, hello! If you're still looking for an RP, I've just been so incredibly into this ship for a minute. I play Vox, and have a bunch of writing samples for him and such over here, if it's of any interest!

It's RadioStatic week on twt and seeing all the fanart makes me want to RP this ship. I know it's very specific but I'm hyperfixated on Them.

About Me:
  • I'm 27, bi ace agender (they/them)
  • PST timezone
  • I'm new to the RP scene, but I've written a bit of fanfiction (if you'd like to see a sample of how I write, just let me know!)
  • I work full-time in office so while I can reply during the day, it depends on how busy I am
Rules:
  • 18+ only, prefer partners 21+ since I'm over 25 years old
  • Communication - I don't mind if you don't feel like things are working out or if you're taking some time to work on a response, but please just let me know
  • Please be lit/semi-lit, I usually write responses about 200-400 words, but I can do more if that's preferred!
Roleplay:
  • Alastor or Vox, I can do either so take your pick
  • 3rd person only
  • I am comfortable writing in both past or present tense, let me know which you prefer
  • I may be open to doubling but check with me first
  • I prefer to RP on discord since I'm pretty active there
  • Happy to chat OOC - getting to know each other, exchanging fanart, talking about other hyperfixations
Feel free to DM me or comment on this thread if you're interested!
Just wanted to come by and say hello!! I thought your introduction was worthwhile

If you see a canceled friend request on Discord though that was me, as i figured i didn't fit the preferred age requirement and just read your rules LOL (I'm 17)

Hi!
If you're still looking for someone - I would be very happy to fill the role of Vox.
I have experience in writing as him, and I check all the boxes!

(Please don't mind my profile, I specifically made an account a minute ago just to comment here.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back