• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom HAVEN'S BLADE (Temporarily closed))

Vagabond Spectre

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1725197134225.png

Mistral, a kingdom rich in culture, technology, biomes, and people from all walks of life. Governed by higher society while the common folk spread thin across the land. It is nothing but a bloated rotting land as grimm run this world and dark hearts hidden under the masks of those we hold dear. Mistral like any other kingdom does have one shining torch.

You will be attending in Haven. A combat academy for young huntsmen and huntresses. Team up on a 4 man team, train to your full potential, and explore the secrets of Mistral. As you spend your time in Haven you will write history in Mistral and become Haven's blade.

Hello, Welcome to Haven's Blade. A standard RWBY AU OC in the setting of mistral's, Haven Academy. Although its mostly a school setting at first there will be plenty of outside adventure as I have set plots that has action, comedy and drama into the mix.

Iv heard rwby is in session my friendo. so I have come.
though I have to ask a quick question about faunus.
Are you doing the of RWBY 1 animal trait per faunus, or can a faunus have more animal traits?
Like a cat tail and cat ears for example.

I'd love to join.
interested!
Here to express my interest!
Interested
I'd love to see what will unfold, I'm interested.
Okie me intrested. (I haven't roleplayed RWBY in awhile)
Thank you for expressing interest! I'll keep you posted if OoC is up.

Iv heard rwby is in session my friendo. so I have come.
though I have to ask a quick question about faunus.
Are you doing the of RWBY 1 animal trait per faunus, or can a faunus have more animal traits?
Like a cat tail and cat ears for example.
Hello, thanks for your interest. For the Faunus question honestly, I don't mind if Faunus characters have more than one animal trait.

I will be playing a character huntress too as well as a the class homeroom teacher.

RWBY RP? in my RPN? guess that means I am in

oh no a wild mango has appeared.
honestly i forgot to tag ya or dm ya.... cause I remember someone asked me to do it when I find a new rwby rp... but I don't remember who asked me that...

really? man, I feel special, someone was actually thinking about me. that must mean they want to RP with Ray again >: D

... i mean your not wrong.... Though i prefer rping with you than with Ray...
anyway will have to decide what faunus person to use. since I have like 6 waiting to be used since forever....
and yes one of them is Livi and the other is Leon but younger...

Last edited:
I already have a idea who I am going to use, spoiler alert, it isn't Ray.

but what if it is Ray... and you just say it isn't Ray to confuse people...
anyway off to sleep I go cause I already have 4 people nagging at me that its midnight here and I'm not sleeping....

well, you'll just have to see won't you :)

can you atleast spoil 1 key personality trait of yours character Mango.
cause i either wanna match your characters "freak" or go the polar opposite

14 people so far, 2 more people or 3 people willing to play 2 characters and we have 4 teams

i’d be willing to play more than 1 character if we need to fill up spots

Users who are viewing this thread

Back