• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hartha Nëa School for All Magical Creatures. Applications closed

"Sure I went around the school with Shun earlier so I'll show you around," Violet replied to Hazel. They started walking out the courtyard and Violet pointed out all the cool things about the school. " I love the rooftop garden they have, its really relaxing come with me I'll show you." Violet exclaimed. She and Hazel ran up the school stairs and finally they saw the rooftop. The garden had every flower you could name and the smell was amazing. A bench was inside the middle of the garden. Violet grabbed Hazels hand and went to the edge of the roof where a glass fence stood. The view was simply beautiful. The sun started to set and the sky turned pink and orange. Violet closed her eyes and let the gently sunset breeze hit her. She smiled and let the spirit of her new school embrace her.

"Wow," Hazel said with astonishment. The veiw over the school was breath taking. Hazel was so glad that she had finally found her best friend. Hazel said in her mind, "I am going to make this year great." As Hazel looked over at Violet, who still had her eyes closed, she closed her eyes as well and felt the cool breeze flow through her hair.

(My charger broke and I couldn't get on for a while so I'm really lost here ;- ;)

Rinnia got up and flung her book onto the bed with a huff. "C'mon brother! Let's go explore the school a bit, I'm getting bored just reading!! I need to stretch my legs~"

Nerotik sighs and puts down the book on ancient monsters. "Alright, but you'll be the one talking if anyone wants to."

She grins and claps her hands, "Yaay! Thank you~"

They walk out into the hall, with Rinnia in the lead. She holds her brothers hand, and if anyone stares he just gives them a cold look until they look away. She smiles and greets anyone they come across, and it's hard to say anything rude to such a enthusiastic and smiley person. Nerotik on the other hand gives off a cold aura, making you almost want to stay away and not look at his unnerving eyes...

((Well, there was a announcement that had everyone heading to the commons due to an announcement...so there's that.))

Leo simply sat in the commons, he simply couldn't help but wonder what was this for? He could only shrug at his own thought and continue to wait for whatever it was that was going to happen.

Hazel herd the announcment which told everyone to go to the commons and was a little confused. First off she didn't even know where the commons were, so that would be challenging, and second she was just confused on if the announcement was about something good or bad.

Dozing off while looking at the sunset Violet suddenly heard the speakers say "go to the commons". Violet snapped out of her day dreaming and grabbed Hazels hand. " We don't want to get in trouble lets go to the commons," Violet reasoned to Hazel. They ran all the way to the center of the school which was where the commons were. Hazel and Violet sat down on a little bench and waited to be directed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shun nodded. "Nice to meet you Zaki," he said, smiling. He heard the announcement then looked back at Zaki. "Sure. I walked by it on my way over here so yeah, I know where it is," Shun said, walking with her. "Are you dormed up yet?" Shun asked. He looked out the window and saw the two girls he was just talking to. "It's nice out isn't it?" Shun said to Zaki. @Wolfette157

Crisis sighed waiting for the announcement, All he wanted to do now was do a little training session with Nah then get some sleep. Sitting near a group of Elfin he heard all the complaints about their roommates. " I can't believe i have to sleep in the same room with a fae. " And a lot of other bull. What was the point of coming to this school if you hated other races so much? He chuckled to himself and shook his head. What was the point if you hated people as a whole.

Ash looked around confused, he couldn't remember why he was here, but he saw a bunch of people so he thought something important ust be happening so he stayed. He opened up a book about magic and began to read, though he couldn't focus since he was trying to figure out why he was there. "Stupid." He muttered to himself when he failed to remember. @Anyone that wants to interact

Zaki furrows we eyebrows together at his question.

"As far as I know, no. But I just got here and don't know where to go to figure out any of that stuff." She says as she walks alongside him.

"And honestly, some of these people form seem to friendly."

Like you've got any room to talk. You killed people.

Shut up!

@rapjack123

Torar's eyes darted to the person muttering just a little bit in front of him. He looked about the same age, and noticed his pointy ears and the book he had close to his face. Probably an elf then? He thought to himself.

"Stupid, eh? Is that towards someone specific, or more of a general statement?" He said with a slight laugh to his voice.

@Peaceswore

Ash jumped and looked at the one that spoke. "S-Sorry I wasn't talking to you. I didn't mean to insult you." He said as he rubbed his shoulder nervously.

Rinnia and Nerotik stop and look up at where the intercom is in unison. "Oh, I guess we gotta go there." Rinnia says matter-of-factly.

Nerotik nods and let's her lead the way to the commons. They mostly stand off to the side, Rinnia holding Nerotiks hand nervously, too shy to look at anyone too long and make them think she's staring.

Nerotik on the other hand doenst seem to care if he's caught staring, and most people do because they're trying to figure out what kind of creatures they might be.

Unlike most others at the school, they don't have the defining features of any particular supernatural race.

Shun looked at Zaki. "I'm sure they'll sort you out at this commons announcement," he said as they continued down the hall. "Yeah...especially the elves. They can be awfully cruel," Shun said. His tail kept swishing from side to side. "We still have space for one more.. maybe you end up dormed with us," Shun added. @Wolfette157

Last edited by a moderator:
Torar put his hands up in surprise at the other's reaction. "Woah woah, no need to be so serious, I was jus' kidding with you!" He sighed and rubbed his head. "You're kind of a jumpy one, huh? Sorry for startlin' you I guess." He said as he rubbed is head.

"It's fine. I-I'm just too jumpy." He mumbled as he looked at the man. "Aren't you a shapeshifter? Why are you talking to a random elf?" He asked confused since he was almost sure shifters hated elfs. @Kori Zanos

Leo sighed once more, when would the announcement come? His ears would occasionally twitch, but he didn't really seem to do anything. He then turned to his bag and took out a small book and began reading it.

"A shapeshifter I am." Torar said with a grin that ever so slightly showed off his long, sharp canine teeth.

He simply looked at the elf and shrugged. "Why not talk to us? I never really had a problem with elves 'nless they were the snooty kind, an' you sure don't seem like one of them, so I done really care what race ya belong to." He said genuinely.

He held his hand out to the elf. "Name's Torar."

@Peaceswore

Ash looked at the hand unsure if he should take it. He never really understood the hate between the speices, but he was afraid he woul be bullied if he was seen shaking hands with a shifter. At the same time he was worried the shifter would get mad at him so he gulped and took the shifters hand and quickly shook it before letting go. "I'm A-Ash." He said meekly. @Kori Zanos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back