Halls of Divinity [Dawn of Divinity]

Auryn

Auryn[/hr] exhaled as his rage subsided, "I understand that you wished to help. But you need to consult with others before you make changes to their creations. And you are mistaken. Luna is not a moon, she was meant to be silver sun, although in my eagerness to bring her to life I did not work thoroughly enough. I shall rectify that soon." He turns to Kuas, "My deepest apologies for ignoring you, brother. It would be my pleasure to accept your pact." He accepts the clawed hand in a sign of cooperation. "Although, does your element of 'Niku' include the Life of elemental beings such as our heroes? If not, I have an idea for a seventh element."

Saw Kuas do what he was doing, adding luck, the Omni-prescience that it was, and adding it to the rest. "Thats not good." He started slowly back up from Kuas, not really knowing what will be the effect now that someone has finally touched luck. He slowly backed up from the rest of the other gods as he took to a corner just waiting for the worst now to happen.

2n2808.jpg

Kuas

'[/hr]

Kuas grins wide, obviously pleased with himself. "No, brother, you see, Flesh is meant to encompass those things that are affected by evolution and death. The elemental beings that I have created thus far, and shall create, are embodiments of their associated element empowered by Heaven. They do not have the multifaceted capabilities necessary for Flesh's power to take hold. They are not beings of Flesh, but of primordial forces, and thus shall fade away eventually, like any terrain feature." He crosses his arms in front of his chest. "It was an inspired bit of organization, if I do say so myself. I created nothing, and changed nothing, only sorting what was already there into understandable and manageable categories. And that's not my only idea."

RG8zza0.png

Slithering

Slithering once again begins broadcasting its thoughts.[/hr]

Apologizing, thinking requiring quieting causing creating. Returning, thanking waiting.

Others, self creation enjoyment? Ingenuity, confirmation? Self admiration, admission.

Allazo

'[/hr]

PUT IT BACK YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO MOVE IT NARLON! Allazo was in perfect balance where it was PUT IT BACK! Allazo was rather angry at this point. He had chosen his planet for where it was.

dcqw7n.jpg

Narlon Tarlens

Narlon Tarlens appeared next to Allazo, his body of lines now coloured red.

"There was no balance brother. The worlds shifted positions with no consideration of order. What began as an ideal position for you would have changed as Allazo moved. Either your world would have burned when it came too close to Helios, or it would have frozen when it went beyond Luna. If I had not acted, much of our work would have been wasted. And if you wish, I will return Allazo to its chaotic spiral, when I have finished my own business. For the end of the age is approaching and I still have much to do." [/hr]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back