• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Halloween Slice of Life Roleplay

Impressing

it is righteous, as me, as existing unhurtful.
Such role play is set of the night prior Halloween of 2023 at Los, Angeles California.

Los Angeles has many beaches, some dirty streets, some rich neighborhoods, many stores everywhere, and skyscrapers of such typical city landscape of many buildings, streets which cars drive on, several highways, grassy parks, and some theme parks. I am shying away of plots, and prefer us simply creating characters and creating what happens as we write of modern and realistic setting which means zero fantasy. I want between three and five characters, and I am starting with my character at his beach apartment. Such characters can own acquantinceship of each other, or meet of the role play, and I plan of the role play as such role play which is short or of middle length. Such example is it concluding one week or somewhat longer after Halloween.

I am excited! Happy Halloween everyone, and I plan of me writing lengthy posts I try my best at. I expect nothing, simply want us as improving our own writing. :*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back