Half-Breed Institution

Question: will the rp start as we are receiving our letter or will it start as we arrive at the camp?

Also: can we make more than 1 character?

Just one character please. I was going to have it start basically with everyone arriving at orientation so they don't start spread across the globe.

@Shog I'm sorry, but I'm REALLY not up for editing her powers to something else. That would basically mean I would have to change her species, personality, appearance, and monster form just because of that one thing. Someone already has fire related powers here, so that idea is out. I'm sorry, but please delete my character sheet and everything else. I will not be joining.

@Shog Quick question: I have noticed that there are a couple other characters with power over fire and I was wondering how that was going to work since Danny's main thing is pyrokinesis....? Just curious...

Unless I missed a character when skimming through them again right now (which is very possible), the only other one is the fox thing. I just figured its lanterns would be out of your control (unless you two work something else out) and the fire breath you could redirect, seeing as it is just blowing fire. If I need to accept another character with fire I will think more of you.

Would it be safe for me to say that as long as Danny doesn't fear the lanterns they cannot hurt her seeing as Danny can't be burned by fire if she is not afraid of it?

room for one more?

side note: WOW your monster forms are extremely light.

well.... to give you an idea I'm making a minotaur. Your demon is about 12 foot and weighs 550 pounds right?

the average bull weighs about 1 and a half tons. It's a lot smaller than 12 feet. Your demon is really light weight. Same with a lot of the others.

If I made a realistic minotaur I'd be looking at maybe 4-5 tons of weight. That's about 8,000-10,000 lbs.

though... that may be good... Your bone density might not be enough to support all that weight, plus you're a flyer right? that means you want to be lighter.

*shrugs* I don't see it in the rules. Might be a temporary thing. Just find it amusing that my character is going to be so much shorter than the rest of the monster forms, but could easily pick all of them up.

you all are underweight.

My minotaur I'm making is 4x heavier than all characters combined. He could lift all of you with one arm.

I could actually make a normal bull and still be heavier than everyone combined.

Haha @Airagog it's always lovely to see you too. Actually I am in another one if Shog's roleplay and I am a fan of their work. Plus if any roleplays are relating to mythology I am probably in it already or going to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back