• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✶ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴏғ Wɪᴛᴄʜᴄʀᴀғᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅʀʏ (ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏᴘᴇɴ)✶

Do we wait for avira avira to okay our characters?
Yes that is correct. Though I'd like to mention in case you didn't know, characters who are first years can't put their house down yet. You see Avira uses a sorting hat ceremony like the series, since we are all on Hogwarts express on route to the school and ceremony, nobody has been placed into houses yet for first years. ^^

Yes that is correct. Though I'd like to mention in case you didn't know, characters who are first years can't put their house down yet. You see Avira uses a sorting hat ceremony like the series, since we are all on Hogwarts express on route to the school and ceremony, nobody has been placed into houses yet for first years. ^^
Oh, gotcha. I think I missed that, which is kind of problematic because I had assigned my first year a house and a whole history to go with it, but I can change it!

Oh, gotcha. I think I missed that, which is kind of problematic because I had assigned my first year a house and a whole history to go with it, but I can change it!

So, in the interest of time, when I do the sorting ceremony, each character will be done in PMs between me and their writer (idk in my head it makes sense cause the sorting hat just kinda whispers back and for with you anyway). But, if you have a SUPER convincing argument as to why your character should be in one house or another, you'll get the chance to tell me/the hat during that time!

How exactly does sorting work if we just now join? Do we get to pick our own house for our characters, then? I'm very interested! I love HP, and I've been looking for a good RP for a while now.

How exactly does sorting work if we just now join? Do we get to pick our own house for our characters, then? I'm very interested! I love HP, and I've been looking for a good RP for a while now.

We haven't yet sorted, our characters are still on the Hogwarts Express, so it's a great time to join!

Hope my character is okay! I'm kind of worried to have more than one, I don't think I could handle it, haha.

Don't worry about having more than one! You don't have to, and you can always add older years later.

I like Eli! It would be nice if you fleshed out his personality a little bit more (throw in a couple more sentences about what he's like, or why he's like that - why is he jealous sometimes? what does he get jealous about?). And perhaps under History talk a little bit more about what it was like for Eli to grow up under his father's/sisters' shadows and how that has affected him/his ambitions moving forward, or something like that?

After that, it looks like you're all set to go!

Don't worry about having more than one! You don't have to, and you can always add older years later.

I like Eli! It would be nice if you fleshed out his personality a little bit more (throw in a couple more sentences about what he's like, or why he's like that - why is he jealous sometimes? what does he get jealous about?). And perhaps under History talk a little bit more about what it was like for Eli to grow up under his father's/sisters' shadows and how that has affected him/his ambitions moving forward, or something like that?

After that, it looks like you're all set to go!
I wrote that up pretty quick before my last exam, so it wasn't the best. I'm probably going to go in tonight and change it all entirely like usual. Lol. My last day of high school was today, which is pretty cool I guess.

I wrote that up pretty quick before my last exam, so it wasn't the best. I'm probably going to go in tonight and change it all entirely like usual. Lol. My last day of high school was today, which is pretty cool I guess.

That's awesome, congratulations!

We are.... Well some for certain! ^^ Crucial has gotten a head count post in the OOC thread. A plan to help get everyone involved is set into motion, since we might have lost some or they aren't getting tags and Rl stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back