• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✶ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴏғ Wɪᴛᴄʜᴄʀᴀғᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅʀʏ (ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏᴘᴇɴ)✶

Is there still room to join this?

Absolutely! If you've read the rules and setting, head on over the the "Student Records", you'll see the "Quill of Acceptance" tab with the CS skele in it. Use The Great Hall for questions!

May I join?

Sure! We're always open! Just be sure to read the rules and setting, then head on over the the "Student Records", you'll see the "Quill of Acceptance" tab with the CS skele in it. Use The Great Hall for questions!

Highly considering joining if you'll have me! I read through some of the information already, but out of curiosity, would you prefer that new joiners read up on the current posts, or would you provide a summary? I'm not used to joining roleplays that have already established a beginning, so I'm just wondering how you like to integrate late characters.

Highly considering joining if you'll have me! I read through some of the information already, but out of curiosity, would you prefer that new joiners read up on the current posts, or would you provide a summary? I'm not used to joining roleplays that have already established a beginning, so I'm just wondering how you like to integrate late characters.

We'd love to have you! I'm glad you've read through the info. We only started on Sunday, so we aren't very far in, there isn't a lot to catch up on. But basically, everyone's making their way on to the Hogwarts Express. Train hasn't even left yet! So you're not behind! There are still a couple of characters who haven't introduced themselves yet.

sorry, i deleted my earlier post because i wasn't sure if i was supposed to post it here or not
i will move this post to the ooc if i'm not supposed to post it here tho
i was wondering if you're still accepting?

sorry, i deleted my earlier post because i wasn't sure if i was supposed to post it here or not
i will move this post to the ooc if i'm not supposed to post it here tho
i was wondering if you're still accepting?

Just answering this.. think avira avira is fine with it

We are still accepting! We still need more characters (especially oldies)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back