Hᴉdden

Imogen

Math: Average

Elective: Advanced band

AP: Possibly psychology

Preference: Humanities

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

1a6f3910d179d02902c46db3164d6ab3.jpg

All I ever get is pending messages when I send them....

I feel so out of part of the group...

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

Ack!! Goddamnit Skype. Hmm. Okay, let us attempt to fix -(has no idea what she's doing)- So! From your end, just log out and back in, maybe reset your phone before logging back in. On my side, let me remove you and then add you again. Let me know if there's any improvement!

Just sent a post, is still pending

Alright. Gonna randomly throw out ideas for solutions! Hmm... If it isn't already, try updating it to the most recent version.

Maybe try and connect to the internet unless you're not using 4G anymore... I'm throwing out ideas, I never said they were good ones though!

Skype's being a little bitch -_-

Can't. I'm not really allowed to because of parents D:

Did everyone die..? D:

Nuuu! I'm just having school overload, but I should get things kick started by tomorrow!

Kaykay ^^

Alright, lovelies~

With the help of J and friends, I'm taking steps to re-start H!dden after getting the other RPed stuff into the thread.

\(owo)/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back