Madam Stabby-Stab
H?dden

Co-creators / GMs @Kal

@storm3510

@Flabbysaurus

@TerraBooma
5adcb8e2adf8177ccb957a81961867c8.jpg

OOC

OOC chat goes here. Any and all OOC chat in undesignated areas will be deleted. If it is in the IC post, I will edit it out for you the first 2 times. Afterwards, I will straight up delete your IC post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet! Good to know! :D I think that's something you should add to your profile, not sure. (Requesting someone who knows what they're doing here xD )

Currently redoing Wally, got a neat Idea :D

Is this still accepting?

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Hey guys! I need some quick character info from everyone! If you already answered, just ignore this~

Would your character be in a math course advanced for their age, right for their age, or behind for their age?

Also, what art elective would they have chosen? This ranges from the performing arts to the fine arts or anything else you can thing of that'd fall under elective.

And, did anyone want their character in an AP (Advanced Placement) class? If yes, let me know one or two classes.

If your character has a specialty or preference towards class types (psychology, biology, humanities, history, literature, etc), let me know.

If they have a sport preference, let me know.

And then leave it to me to place you :D Remember I'm not flawless, so feel free to point out any oversight. Also, I might change up a few of your classes for sake of convenience, for the whole point of this is interaction! But, if you really don't like the change, let me know and I'll change it back.

I'll even things out in the end, so pick without fear of becoming a loner!

So far...

C.J.

Math: Math Studies p.II (Advanced)

Elective: Digital Media

Club:

Wally

Math: College Algebra (Behind)

Club: Soccer

Flynn

Math: College Algebra (Standard)