• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Guardians of the Seasons

Jess Buck

HELLA QUEER
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In every generation there are 16 children born into a very special destiny. These 16 children are born with magical gifts to change the seasons. Four of these children are born into the Spring Season, Four of them are born into the Summer Season, Four into the Autumn Season, and Four into the Winter Season. When these children turn 14, their powers emerge, and are sent to a school where current and former guardians teach them how to control their powers and work together to change the seasons. Welcome New Guardians.

So basically I'm looking for a fairly large group of people to do a kind of boarding school roleplay with a little bit of magic.  Roleplayers will have to play both students and teachers and I can definitely see there being tension between teachers and some romancey stuff between students so if that's your cup of tea then please let me know! This will be in the hosted projects because I enjoy the organization of that set up.  (There is also a lot of information that can't just be thrown into a simple thread.)

I might be stretching myself thin based on how many roleplays I'm interested in but I am willing to really dedicate to this one! I love the idea and if it's a long term roleplay, I'm in! I love the boarding school idea plus the season aspects, I think that's really interesting and it reminds me of Avatar :') 

Thanks so much! When I came up with the idea i was watching the disney fairy movies so. xD  if that gives you any indication as to how childish i am.

This draws my attention. I'm intrigued! I'd like to join in, if that's okay? This sorta reminds me of Tinker Bell . _ .

lol it should remind you of tinker bell.  that's what gave me the inspiration. 

In every generation there are 16 children born into a very special destiny. These 16 children are born with magical gifts to change the seasons. Four of these children are born into the Spring Season, Four of them are born into the Summer Season, Four into the Autumn Season, and Four into the Winter Season. When these children turn 14, their powers emerge, and are sent to a school where current and former guardians teach them how to control their powers and work together to change the seasons. Welcome New Guardians.

So basically I'm looking for a fairly large group of people to do a kind of boarding school roleplay with a little bit of magic.  Roleplayers will have to play both students and teachers and I can definitely see there being tension between teachers and some romancey stuff between students so if that's your cup of tea then please let me know! This will be in the hosted projects because I enjoy the organization of that set up.  (There is also a lot of information that can't just be thrown into a simple thread.)

I was in the first time you made it and will be again this time around too!

Okay, I'm gonna go ahead and start making the project but we will need at least two or three more people. 

it's been quiet for a while but yeah. You should join! In the character skeleton it shows what is available. You can have two former guardians and/or two new guardians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back