• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Grouptale - Undertale

[QUOTE="Deathrattle BB]This looks interesting. Can I join?
Name: Avarice Alastor

Pronouns: Male; he/him/his

Appearance:
latest

Personality:

A kind and quiet fellow with a knack for being able to determine someone's character. His eyes are perceptive and he hardly will ever miss a change in state or emotion, even noticing things that are sometimes supernatural. He shows extreme loyalty to his friends and will never back down from a fight if they are in danger. He's usually the first one on the front lines and the last one to leave the fight. He almost acts as a martyr, and has an uncanny ability for delivering justice for those marked with sin. The greater of evil you are, the more you will catch his attention, and the more you should worry if he will ACT. He lacks a good sense of humor and typically is more annoyed by constant joking than amused by them. He shows no direct affection, though his actions speak louder than he will ever say, he cares about you if he chooses to try and protect you. He carries a notebook that has obvious wear and tear. He talks in clipped one-word responses usually.

Weapon: Torn Notebook

Soul Color: Purple/Pink (Perseverance)

[/QUOTE]
Sorry about that...maybe we could have two Purple souls? Ooh! Ooh! One is the pink soul, one is purple! There.

There technically is no pink soul. It's just purple I think. I don't think there can be more than one for each soul. If Sam wants it really bad then he can have it.

Also, if Asgore only needs one of each soul, one of our souls can be unstable and break instead of being preserved...

I'm not too big a fan of bending the main canon lore too much. Just go ahead without me, have fun fellas.

There are only eight humans who fell. Any more than that screws with too much stuff, and Chara is already one of the fallen humans.

[QUOTE="Deathrattle BB]There are only eight humans who fell. Any more than that screws with too much stuff, and Chara is already one of the fallen humans.

[/QUOTE]
Ok, fine. Don't be in the RP.

Chara was dead by the time Frisk fell. Pretty sure that holds true in Grouptale AU too.

can i join as my oc?

story: gaster created a time space rift which warped me into the underground then i became gasters assistant, when he proposed to me the idea of sans and papyrus i thought it was morally wrong so i threw him in the core, i then caught on fire in an accident, fell into the core and the flame absorbed my soul so now i am a walking flame who is immortal unless attacked with magic

Sunstone said:
can i join as my oc?
story: gaster created a time space rift which warped me into the underground then i became gasters assistant, when he proposed to me the idea of sans and papyrus i thought it was morally wrong so i threw him in the core, i then caught on fire in an accident, fell into the core and the flame absorbed my soul so now i am a walking flame who is immortal unless attacked with magic
No, sorry.

@SansLovesPugs

Hi there. I know all the spots for the 7 souls are filled, and that you are controlling most of the other characters, but I was wondering if there was a spot for a villain or some other force that wants to stop the main characters?

Sunstone said:
can i join as a normal character
No sorry.

GreenEyedStranger said:
@SansLovesPugs
Hi there. I know all the spots for the 7 souls are filled, and that you are controlling most of the other characters, but I was wondering if there was a spot for a villain or some other force that wants to stop the main characters?
Have you actually ever played Undertale? Sorry, no.

GreenEyedStranger said:
I have, and ok thanks.
Well, this is supposed to be the normal game except with all the souls instead of just Frisk. So, there's no villain in Undertale (other than Flowey) so there's no villain in this (other than Flowey).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back