• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Group Hangout

(do we want it to be at exactly them bickering or Rev visiting with him along?)

(mkay!)

The two old friends held back in silence. Looking up at the familiar old rotting building.

"Might as well head up, get the window open" The familiar messy haired killer spoke out with a small shrug

"I don't know- that kid's still pretty bitchy towards me"The familiar tall being spoke, his spin textured wings spreading out- knowing very well he did have much of a choice. As silently as he could he rose himself to where he had remembered the Teen's room window was.

The teen sits on their bed silently, a piebald ball python slithering over their arms and shoulders. It’s movements cast shadows in the harsh blue light emanating from the teens skin.

They begin to feel as if they’re being watched, and look back at the window. Although, you wouldn’t be able to tell my looking at them. Their head stays still.

The familiar but unwelcomed face peaked over, knocking gently, although it sounds like a pebble hot the window with each touch from the rotting looking hand. Not really seeing if the window was unlocked first.

Their shoulders heave in a visible sigh. They quickly flatten out their blankets to place the snake on and walk over to the window.

They do not open the window until they’ve looked down at Revenant, and then finally unlock it

(LMAOOO 🤣 Wyvern, be nice)

Revenant easily slipped in first, smiling "wassup kid*she hummed, Ziggy following after letting out a small huff "would've been nice to have had the window open when I knocked"he muttered under his breath

“Why would I leave the window open? It’d let flies in.” They say pointedly to Ziggy, then sit back on their bed and pick up the snake again

“What’cha doing here?” They ask Revenant, in a much more chipper tone

(nah it's clear😂😂)

Ziggy glared a bit at Wyvern letting out a small grumble

Revenant let it a calm hum "just mainly came to do my usual check up on you"she spoke, sounding as if she was only semi-speaking of why she had come there

“Oh..” Wyvern looks down at the snake for a few seconds, thinking about their reply, “I’ve been fine.. nothing’s gotten any worse than last time you cake over”

(sry!! Didn't get the notification!)

Revenant nods "that's good!...oh...uh I was wondering if Ziggy could hang out with you while I go do something really quick-"Revenant's words were quick

Wyvern tenses a bit before saying “…umm, ok. Give me a minute to put Dallas away, though,”

Then looking at Ziggy they say, “he gets aggressive sometimes when he smells meat, and he knows I’m gonna feed him tomorrow… I don’t want him to bite you”

"Not like he could kill me" Ziggy mumbled, now feeling a little self conscious and smelling himself to see if he stank like rotting flesh at the moment

Revenant was a bit surprised Wyvern wasn't making any protests-

“yeah, but it’d still hurt.” They point out before asking Revenant, “How long are you gonna be gone?”

They stand up and carefully walk to the giant terrarium in the corner of their room, gently placing Dallas on top of a log

(yes, I was lol)

"Two hours at most if Jeff doesn't fuck it up"Revenant spoke letting out a soft sigh "you don't have to if you don't want to, I just don't want this fucker to snoop around the mansion while I'm out"Revenant spoke calmly

Ziggy sighed rolling his eyes "I gotta get used to the people there yaknow, considering I'm a proxy now as well"

Revenant shrugged "I'd prefer to be around for that"

Revenant gave a nod "I'll be back as soon as possible and make up for this"She spoke giving a small solute as she walked to the window

Users who are viewing this thread

Back