• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Grimgar of Ash and Fantasy: The Newcomers.

An introduction.

Hello Joy, Killjoy707. I am very pleased to be here and thankful for this game!

I'm LullMaister as I so declare myself to be.

Sup, my responses might be delayed because of work, although I'll be on all night tonight because I wrecked coming home this morning so, yeah. On the RP note our party thus far is made up of squishies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking the three of us are probably all we're gonna get unless you have people to invite Lull Maister.

Think so? Well It's a shame that I can't think of anyone from on top of my head.

I'm very curious of what you are expecting this RP to be like. As in what do you want out of it and what you want it to become. ^^

With enough persuading my character could go to the swashbuckers or the dark knight aswell. And all that jazz.

Last edited by a moderator:
This RP was inspired from the new show that is still releasing it's episodes the newest one released Sunday.

I want our party to struggle to adjust to their new world, between the living conditions, the inconsistency of income, fighting the various mobs while doing our jobs, The mobs by the way are Goblins, Hobgoblins, Trolls, BUGBEARS, Kobalds,(apparently their wolf people in Grimgar not lizards) and that's all I can think of. once our party overcomes the struggles and bonds together as a party, probably after a few deaths, I'll think of random quests for us to go on kinda as a DnD kind of group. Maybe after a time I might come up with a story.

That's how I want to play. I see that there is potential in small skirmishes that go horribly wrong. And being mercy of the world. Tough I imagine that the foes will act as if they where individuals and the potential to have some antagonistic goblin party whom we let escape or something just spurs me.

On the note of more players in our game. What we lack is the marketing. You see I have explored a bit of this site and this thread is on the 17th page and it will go to the top if we post something on the In Character page. I Predict that the most likely moment, when we can get someone on the hook, is posting when the final episode airs. :D

Hah hah hah hah hah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back