• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Green Crest Asylum

_SweetCandy_

? Loli-Pop ?
You go to sleep in the year 2016 in Green Crest Mental Hospital. Only to wake up in the year 1850 in Green Crest Asylum. You must find how to get back to your time, why you are here, and stay alive.

Not much detail, but I just want to know if anyone would be interested! Also open to suggestions. (o'v'o)

Okay I'm gonna work out the plot a little more. Let me know if you have any ideas or anything you would like to see!

Yeah I can give that a try. That might work out a little better then what I had planned. Thanks for the idea let me know if you have anything else.

Sure. Perhaps there was a legend surrounding it and a group teenagers or friends or what have you, are exploring the abandoned place?

Or perhaps the hospital is up and running and the group are all mental patients following what they think is a schizophrenic into the room?

I think either one can work, but I feel like the asylum allows for a less suspicious integration into the older world; people wear uniforms that don't attract attention as an oblivious time traveler, they have mental illness already but have to deal with it in a foreign version of what they already know, etc. Maybe the room is the oldest room and is between the hardcore patients and more docile patients, between patients who know the concept of time and patients who don't know the concept of time?

Plus, having teens/friends go do crazy things for cheap thrills and get stuck in a building as a result is kind of ostracizing the possibility of older or younger time travelers, segregating the travelers into an age group near one another.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, is this just a teenagers only rp, then? Because if so I don't think I have any characrers for this rp and don't have time to make any at the moment, therefore you may have to count me out if that's the case. I kinda feel like my comment was utterly ignored, too.

LilMsDelightedFright said:
So, is this just a teenagers only rp, then? Because if so I don't think I have any characrers for this rp and don't have time to make any at the moment, therefore you may have to count me out if that's the case. I kinda feel like my comment was utterly ignored, too.
I only saw it until now. I personally like it but seeing as how the GM already put up the abandoned idea, it seems as though that won't be the case. Maa, it's her story after all so I'm sorry that you won't be able to participate.

I'm actually not the only gm and we both have ideas we want to incorporate, and them already being patients would not work out with the various ideas. @meowemmacat is the Co-gm so you can also message her if you have any problems or questions!

Also sorry you feel your comment was ignored. Emmy and I actually took it in to great consideration and in the end it didn't work out. We have another type of character you can be. That is not a teen. If you would like more details pm me or @meowemmacat . Are goal is to create a Rp that everyone can enjoy. ( :) )

Got'cha. Thanks for the support, man. I get what you're saying, I suppose. Sorry I won't be able to participate either.
Hi Im emmy the co-gm. You can use characters that are older than 18 they jut have to have gone missing before they were 18 or you can be a basic character who doesnt have to be a teenager. I am so sorry you feel like we ignored your question we did not mean to make you feel that way. We would absolutely love if you would join greencrest and we are open to adjustments about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back