• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

Bloodybeans said:
seriously though, jokes aside, why did you change the rules? I don't want to make the RP less fun or anything.
Because... And I'm only saying this because Kara agreed with you, so I'm taking her side instead of yours, but she was right.

if we are on the same side, then you are taking both are sides. do you actually dislike me so much that you can't admit that?

Bloodybeans said:
if we are on the same side, then you are taking both are sides. do you actually dislike me so much that you can't admit that?
... Yes. Or, rather, I hate admitting I'm.... Not correct.

I'm not trying to sound better than you, I just wan't to give advice, so don't take this the wrong way. But, if you think someone else is correct, then its better to work with them about the idea than to let some useless sense of pride get in the way. at the very least, blame your original idea on sarcasm ;)

Bloodybeans said:
I'm not trying to sound better than you, I just wan't to give advice, so don't take this the wrong way. But, if you think someone else is correct, then its better to work with them about the idea than to let some useless sense of pride get in the way. at the very least, blame your original idea on sarcasm ;)
No... I'll stick with the useless sense of pride. Thanks, though.

But I like my character's name being 16. Naming my character fifteen and below is pretty unfair and/or prejudice to all the higher numbers that would've been used as names.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="S n o w]But I like my character's name being 16. Naming my character fifteen and/or below is pretty unfair to all the higher numbers that would've been made into names.

[/QUOTE]
No, I said you can be 16 or below.

lol, sarcasm is good. pride is hard to let go of. would it help to know that I literally don't care that you know you are wrong? I don't believe I won anything, you shouldn't believe you lost anything. we are both taking a step in the right direction.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I honestly didn't read his post all the way.

[/QUOTE]
I just did, and I approve of his sense of humor.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I just did, and I approve of his sense of humor.

[/QUOTE]
yes, we shall all give him a clap

[QUOTE="Play On Words]And I dislike all of you. Yay, antisocial!

[/QUOTE] I didn't know that's how you felt about us. ( :o )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back